Reviews for Obsessed
Stargazer at Moonlight chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
Jazz's last line is so him. He just seems like the type of mech to like an audience...

I like the take on bonds being transferred. It's interesting. And it made for good reading.
sockets chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
*applauds* What a great story. I enjoyed this so much. Very suspenseful. Kept me at the edge of my seat.
BoredTech chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
I liked this one:) I thought I had read all your fic but I don't remember any of it so tonight I am a happy camper with new stuff to read:)
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Love the story!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
I so admire your ability to concoct a very detailed and complex plot, and then write it with grace and emotional truth. This is just great stuff.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
Prowl does a great deal of work here, only to have it rejected out of hand by Optimus. Painful, and worse, as he can neither feel Prowl nor feel his absence ... a true limbo.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Ooooh ... sneaky, and very cruel to those who mourn Jazz. Not least of all Prowl, who is now in serious trouble, from the sound of it.

One of the things I like best about your writing is that it is not all angsty how-can-I-live-without-him romance. You give us enough detail that motivations are recognizable, and anyone, giant alien robot or squishy, would react this way.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I like the fact that you are accessing the early fairy tales, so-called, with all their Jungian impacts. The details with which you sketch out Jazz and Prowl's shared life are absolutely believable, and we are not given more information than necessary to tell the story. As always, a masterful job of talespinning.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Very funny, if with some grim foreshadowing. "... at least for his own sanity he hoped it was Jazz and not Prowl ..." Ours too, actually; although one could make the case that Prowl's fearless battle computer would have come up with this strategy more quickly than Jazz. Jazz, after all, is only shameless and VERY creative.

Actually, I think I'm going to give up trying to figure out who really came up with that plan and award the palm to the author, for thinking of it in the first place. Wonderfully subversive, funny stuff.
Shinigami-Sama1 chapter 7 . 9/5/2010

Later.
permanentlyonfire chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Ah. So bad. And cute. .
Red Valentino chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
you should totally do a sequel! you know I honestly thought jazz was Symphony...unless he was lying, anyhow i never thought it would be blitzwing though with the multiple personalities and he is the perfect candidate, if you do do a sequel then it would be interesting to see what happens to him.
Gimme-Chan chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
I loved the ending! Jazz and Prowl are back together and happy! Great story, chickie, bravo! :)
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
You know, I think hecate-19 stole everything I could have said. :) You pulled together the ending quite well, and thanks for the smile at the end.
hecate-19 chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
*Whew!* . *sits back, still reeling from the emotional roller-coaster ride this fic has put her through*

All I could think of at the end is: Thank *Primus* it worked and they're BACK together again!

You know, I had *almost* hoped that Blitzwing would've died from the loss of his bond with Jazz, after all he's put him and Prowl through. But, strangely enough, I'm glad that his new bond with Reflector saved him. After all, it wasn't *entirely* his fault that he mistook Jazz for another mech (and one that he'd killed himself but was in denial about for a very long time). And I agree with Mirage Shinkiro that it's a good way to explain why Reflector just seemed to have disappeared from the series just before the Third Season.

I admit, your take on my bunny was *not* what I expected, but it doesn't make me appreciate it any less! Prowl being with Jazz at the end (and Prowl being more attentive to Jazz) *always* makes my day! The only thing that would make this fic even better is if you included their "getting re-acquainted" moment in the medbay. *hinthint* ;)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »