Reviews for Peace
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Who stole this story from you? Let me know and I'll give the thief a piece of my mind.
hey chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
just a helpful word of advice- there is an AWESOME site called run by the same people ans its all for original work
claudia09 chapter 14 . 4/4/2010
hm let's see...i know ur gonna get to jacob soon..if ur really stuck you cud pull that cheap trick that stephenie meyer used in new moon where she had chapters that just skipped over the months and jumped ahead saying that bella was feeling indifferent and numb over that period of time. then u cud go right into jacob..but that's only if ur realy stuck
claudia09 chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
as an easter present i have decided to finally review chapter 13...yes, i kno, i'm a bad person who procrastinates in every aspect of her life..but better late then never, eh? anyway, this chapter was better than sliced bread! i thought all of it was really realistic and believable. i felt so bad for kadderina! well i've always felt bad for her to be honest but the poor girl doesnt get a break. especially cuz of idiots who bother her like joe spring...gr im angry, which is a good thing cuz that means ur evoking emotions out of ur readers, yay! btw, i like how u gave my character a scarf! and trissanna-oh i mean tris- has to be based off of holli right? lol. great chappie! maybe if u update soon i'll review ur chapter more quickly :D
Rellie chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
i really like this story and i almost cried when Ethan left her. i still like him because he was just reacting to the freedom after he was held there so long.i really hope he come's back because no matter what he did he was a great guy.
Iasbella chapter 14 . 3/2/2010
Don't worry about it! Nobody will be mad at you, especially not me! I'm sure you'll think of something. I really like this story and i'll be extremely upset if you don't finish it. However, to help you out, I do have one idea. Maybe you can have a new student come to Kat's school, who is a guy. Maybe make him like super hot and everything, but also kind of mysterious, like he had something tragic happen to him too that he has no intentions of telling to anyone in general. At first Kat will maybe ignore him but not be scared of him because she, somehow, dosen't find him frightening, even if he is a guy. Then something happened where they finally meet and they can tell like all their secrets and the guy can make kat feel better again, but still be her. You know, then they fall in love, ect. You can fill in the gaps with whatever you want. It really dosen't matter. Maybe make it even more interesting than what i'm saying right now. Oh! I was also thinking that the name of the guy can also be Ian or maybe alex or something along that line, but i really like the name Ian, just putting it out there. Anyway, this is just an idea i was thinking about when i was reading this amazing story. You really don't have to use it if you don't like the idea. It's just a thought. Update as soon as you can. I'm DYING to know what happens next!
Isabella chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
I LOVE IT! I'm DYING to know what happens next. PLease, PLEASE update SON!
Clars chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
um, this category is for the book "The Truth about Forever" by Sarah Dessen, you should move your story
Isabella chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
I LOVE IT! I'm DYING to know what happens next. PLease, PLEASE update SON!
claudia09 chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
is the father's name jim or john? or is jim supposed to be a nickname for john?

...srry its 3.30 am and im feeling cranky so every little thing is bothering me...

but now that i got that over with, i thought this chapter was awesome! loved the part with the brother (random thought- the parents must have something against spelling their kids' names the conventional way. huh?). love it love it love it! cant wait till the next chap :]

and srry for taking so long to read this
Jacquelyn Rankins chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
i love the brother part i thought it was a greatending chapter cant whair for the rest
happilyeverafter18 chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
'sup? good chapter, this is really interesting, can't c the next steps, wonder when ethan will come back? or if he even will at all? i wonder...haha, great chap, luved it, seriously, don't be so hard on urself!
happyasusual4 chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
hahahaha, suckers! i got mentioned. ahem, sorry, anyway. great chapter. im glad you didnt have the brother trying to be tough. that wouldve sucked,but you didnt so its good. keep up the awesomeness!
happyasusual4 chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
aha!

i had to find a chapter i hadnt reviewed yet, cause it said i already reviewed this one. anyways, keep up the awesomeness.]
Holli chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
Wow that was definatly the chapter that made me look back at the story and realy realize the seriousness of what happened at that house. They had to put her into a coma and everything? Damn lol. And omg her poor father! As always I cant wait for the next chapter!

P.S. My favorite bands are Green Day, Avenged Sevenfold, Escape The Fate, Rise Against, and HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD )
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »