Reviews for Draco's Time
Savvy chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
Oh, please keep writing! I read all of them within 24 hours! I can't wait for more!
Flffy chapter 21 . 10/10/2011
OMG! it's really good, i love it :)

musme chapter 21 . 9/24/2011
I love it very much!

I hope you don't stop it...
atymer chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
I had not read a 'Draco goes back' story before. I found this story to be quite fascinating.

I trust the author will return to it because I think it is done very well.

I particularly appreciate the effort to keep Draco very Slytherin while he abides in RavenClaw and plots to complete their destiny at the same time.

Hope to read more and will put this on story Alert.
LoireLoa chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
The Twins' prank was vicious to the point of being criminal. They're lucky to have escaped prison for that. They caused grievous injuries to dozens of people, and caused dozens of others to act like cannibals. That's not a prank - that's terrorism.
Bablefisk chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
I don't know if your'e aware of this, but I'm pretty sure chapter 4 is the wrong chapter, seeing as it is identical to chapter 3.
ellen chapter 21 . 7/21/2011
I really like this story ! I've always been fascinated by Malfoy's character, and this is a truly interesting(and sweet) interpretation of his personality. I do really hope you'd finish this story, I can't wait to find out what happens next.
hroyalmajesty chapter 21 . 7/19/2011
Fell in love with this story and decifed to finish it in one sitting! Draco traveling back in time in a uniquely enjoyable somewhat of a cliche that makes readers fall in love with the characters.

I would personally like Draco and Harry to become more involved romantically. Please continue && looking forward on updates!
AgentPufferfish chapter 21 . 7/14/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! :D I really, really enjoy this story.
AgentPufferfish chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
I already love this story :D
ClintBartonGirl chapter 21 . 7/13/2011
Ok. Well I just started reading this and got to the end, well chapter 20, do you have more? I like this! And your right I have never read a Draco goes back in time story, I like the idea!
rainbowdata chapter 21 . 7/7/2011
Oh wow! This story of yours is just absolutely amazing! I have just found it and I beg you to continue! I love this story so much and cant wait for more romance! 3
leviosamoon chapter 21 . 6/16/2011
I have really been enjoying this story. I love the idea and the couple of course. I hope that you will be continuing this story. I'll even say I'm begging for more!
Meel Jacques chapter 21 . 4/25/2011
LOve, love, love it!

Love so much!

It is lovely!

More, plx!

I'm love in!

Kisses and hugs

Pheonix Reaper chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
I'm sorry, but I'm sure that Ron simply echo'd Harry's earlier parceltounge when seeking entrance to the chamber, no recording device used... But my memory isn't the best... Imma go check, now...

Btw, love the story. It's refreshing in it's originality...
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »