Reviews for Draco's Time
LoireLoa chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
The Twins' prank was vicious to the point of being criminal. They're lucky to have escaped prison for that. They caused grievous injuries to dozens of people, and caused dozens of others to act like cannibals. That's not a prank - that's terrorism.
Bablefisk chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
I don't know if your'e aware of this, but I'm pretty sure chapter 4 is the wrong chapter, seeing as it is identical to chapter 3.
ellen chapter 21 . 7/21/2011
I really like this story ! I've always been fascinated by Malfoy's character, and this is a truly interesting(and sweet) interpretation of his personality. I do really hope you'd finish this story, I can't wait to find out what happens next.
hroyalmajesty chapter 21 . 7/19/2011
Fell in love with this story and decifed to finish it in one sitting! Draco traveling back in time in a uniquely enjoyable somewhat of a cliche that makes readers fall in love with the characters.

I would personally like Draco and Harry to become more involved romantically. Please continue && looking forward on updates!
AgentPufferfish chapter 21 . 7/14/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! :D I really, really enjoy this story.
AgentPufferfish chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
I already love this story :D
ClintBartonGirl chapter 21 . 7/13/2011
Ok. Well I just started reading this and got to the end, well chapter 20, do you have more? I like this! And your right I have never read a Draco goes back in time story, I like the idea!
rainbowdata chapter 21 . 7/7/2011
Oh wow! This story of yours is just absolutely amazing! I have just found it and I beg you to continue! I love this story so much and cant wait for more romance! 3
leviosamoon chapter 21 . 6/16/2011
I have really been enjoying this story. I love the idea and the couple of course. I hope that you will be continuing this story. I'll even say I'm begging for more!
Meel Jacques chapter 21 . 4/25/2011

:D

Kisses and hugs

Melyssa
Pheonix Reaper chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
I'm sorry, but I'm sure that Ron simply echo'd Harry's earlier parceltounge when seeking entrance to the chamber, no recording device used... But my memory isn't the best... Imma go check, now...

Btw, love the story. It's refreshing in it's originality...
androidtracker chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
I've always loved Harry in Huffelpuff. Always seesee him gathering the troops. The hufflepuffs are always underestimated. Bwahaha.

You've done a good job keeping every uncharacter, at least union Draco gets his password onto them.

Speaking of paws, are the boys going to have angimus forms?
androidtracker chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Finally someone who gets the a good accio spell. It always kills my respect a lil for authors when they can't even get that. Accio Trevor wouldn't original either. What if there's a kid named Trevor on the train? Then you got yourslf a pissed off kid who probably just squashed Neville's toad. Damn. My respect for you just went up a lil more. I think imma really starting to love your brain, you nasty slasher.
androidtracker chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Just the idea of being caned makes me flinch. Yikes. Whenever I character does the switch with the stone while Hagrid is still in Diagon Alley always miss me laugh a little. It doesn't happen enough iin fanfiction but damn is it a good idea.
androidtracker chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
You know I could have sworn I went through your fics already but damn I was wrong. Weird but very glad I bookmarked this story. Having a great time reading this! So glad I have Internet on my phone.
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »