Reviews for Draco's Time
Yuval25 chapter 22 . 5/2/2012
I really liked the story! A lot.

When will Draco kiss Harry? They're forteen, they're allowed for god's sake!

More importantly, who is going to come up in the Goblet? Harry for sure, because he has to be there for Voldemort's ritual, but will Draco be the third champion? That would be interesting. He certainly has more power, knowledge, and other requirements for this tournament!
Jayn chapter 22 . 3/19/2012
I loved the last line of this chapter! Double D. That's awesome. :) I really love this story! I came across the beginnings of this idea in a very short very unfinished story awhile ago and I've been searching endlessly for a story thats actually been worked on. The plotline has greatly expanded what I originally thought and its wonderful. I can't wait to read more! I think your pace is good too. Its nice to be able to go through the years quickly with the different parts mapped out more carefully. Also, I honestly do not dislike Hermionie, but I understand that many do not care for her (especially Draco). Hopefully, she'll show a few redeeming qualities soon, even if she'll never be their friend in this world.

Please update soon!
WhiteFang001 chapter 22 . 2/5/2012
Very well thought out and writen, I hope to see more soon!
atymer chapter 22 . 1/31/2012
Draco's Achille's heel could certainly undermine all his other

plans! He is so vunerable to every aspect of Harry, it could lead to severe errors in judgement. Duh!

I hope for all their sakes he gets a grip on his jealousy. It is probably the result of being in that young body and erractic hormones. But I think desperation to have Harry at

his side, because of the memory of his death, is still the main source of conflict. Their plans could be shot all to hell if this turn of events changes things too severely.

Keeping my fingers crossed that all falls out as it should, but knowing these two...
Ruby Silken Sun chapter 22 . 1/25/2012
This is an amazing story. I love Draco's perspective on things as he tries to protect Harry while allowing certain events to still happen.

I also read your profile and saw your note on this story. I dont know if this will help but Draco can be wrong about his perceptions of people. So he could think the Headmaster is worse then he is only to have it proved wrong in a later chapter by something the Headmaster does. Alternatively he could be perceptive enough to realize that the Headmaster is so focused on saving everyone that he is willing to sacrifice a few for that goal. Particularly suspecting the Horcux in Harry which is feasible for the Headmaster to have noticed. Anyway I dont know if any of that helps.

Thanks for writing
xTeionx chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
what an ebil little bumblebee
SpiderRealm chapter 22 . 1/8/2012
Wow I liked this story, never read one where Draco goes back in time! Can't wait for the next chapter ./
symarah chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
wow, thank you, finally something original in a HP time travel story. and a very promising beginning!
Aurelia chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Some parts are too rushed, but others are too slow, and others are just beautiful.
Aurelia chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Although I have never been a fan of Man-Man ship, least likely Draco and Harry, the over all progress of the story is eeping me interested. You are kind of confusing me though, I'll tell you later on if I get it.
sugarbabies chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
This is only the second chapter to your story an I like the way Draco is shaping up to be, should I say hero to me. I always thought that he wanted nothing but to know the the boy who lived. It was no longer a story of an infant who was all powerful. every boy would want to be friends with. Draco now has a goal of winning for hisself. .
TheNotedMusician chapter 22 . 12/21/2011
Hehe, loved the jealous Draco and the Dumbledore confrontation! This is a really realistic and original story, and I hope you update it sometime soon, or at least make a good effort for the sake of us starving readers :D Anyway, great job, and UPDATE SOON!

TheNotedMusician
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 22 . 12/14/2011
lol double D imagine Draco answering to that! very well done, glad to see a new chapter up
Lord Geovanni chapter 22 . 12/12/2011
Hey, great job on the chapter. Please try to avoid long breaks without updates. Even nonsensical chapters explaining things behind the scenes would be preferrable. You could write a small chapter about how junior escaped or what he is up to. You could also do a chapter on what Harry is thinking or from Harry's point of view, however large breaks between chapters cause people to think you have abandoned your story. I request you to update once a month. Even if this causes the chapters to be smaller. You did a great job on this chapter and I await your next update.

~LordGeovanni *Kupo*
daemonkieran chapter 22 . 12/9/2011
Dumbles is giving such fluctuating signals.
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »