Reviews for Draco's Time
hp nerd chapter 23 . 7/29/2016
I really enjoy this story, I hope you update it! Even though it's been four years :'( . My only critique is that harry isn't in Gryffindor anymore, so how did he get the sword of Gryffindor from the hat? But other than that I like how well thought out this is
Guest chapter 23 . 7/16/2016
FUCKING FINISH IT!
Sharon T chapter 23 . 6/24/2016
Looking forward to more:-)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/21/2016
Please update soon! Loving this story so much!
Rubyredshoes chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
I am reading this slowly and enjoying it so far. I like that at their young age, you keep their innocence and that you aren't rushing the story! You're capturing the writing style quite well, keep going.
Skywroe chapter 23 . 6/6/2016
I hopi you continue, this is so cute. I actually cried when Harry and Draco has their fight, I kind of wanted to see Draco hurt more while in the fight and Harry desperately wanting to take the pain away and his regret of letting him go. Such a great way to make me cry hehe
chameleonunlimited3 chapter 23 . 5/30/2016
What the fudge its 2016 get a move on with the next chapter
PhantomeLily chapter 20 . 5/23/2016
At first I was interested in the premises of this story. As I read on, I came across many spelling errors, and I brushed those off- after all, everyone makes mistakes. But I came to notice one thing: a theme in this work is Harry hurts Draco, Draco suffers, Harry apologises, and then Draco forgives him just like that. I understand that Draco loves him and therefore will be more lenient with him. But... for Draco, this was a year of torment. At the very least, he should have had his trust in Harry shaken, perhaps he would have stopped associating with him entirely. And then he just forgives him? Just like that? I hate to leave a negative review, but I want to get my point across: Draco is behaving extremely out of character.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/22/2016
Nonono please don't be done! This is seriously one of the best, if not THE best, fanfic I have ever read! And trust me, I have read A LOT of fanfics. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
the real narnia chapter 23 . 5/21/2016
Wow. I know it's been a few years but this story is really really good, and I hope that you update it. You're right, I haven't seen much Draco-goes-back stories, but then again, I don't see a lot of Harry goes back stories that are also Drarry.

I love where you're going with this, and I can't wait to see how the tournament ends up.

Happy writing! :)
SmexyBananas chapter 23 . 5/15/2016
AWWWWWWW! So fucking-ugh! Its amazing they are so cute!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/11/2016
I think 4 years is as good a time as any to update
Love-of-all-Anime chapter 23 . 5/4/2016
Want more
AzureHart chapter 23 . 4/13/2016
I found your story on a Hufflepuff Harry rec list. The idea of it being Draco to go back in time is very intriguing. I love the thought you put into what needed to be changed. That the story as posted is not complete certainly doesn't take away from my enjoyment of what you have shared with us thus far. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 23 . 3/14/2016