Reviews for Draco's Time
I think 4 years is as good a time as any to update
Love-of-all-Anime chapter 23 . 5/4
Want more
AzureHart chapter 23 . 4/13
I found your story on a Hufflepuff Harry rec list. The idea of it being Draco to go back in time is very intriguing. I love the thought you put into what needed to be changed. That the story as posted is not complete certainly doesn't take away from my enjoyment of what you have shared with us thus far. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 23 . 3/14
Good story.
g02sleep chapter 1 . 3/5
Itsme chapter 23 . 2/9
Love this fic! Do you plan on one day finishing it? It would be amazing to get to see how you end this one!
But... Why?! I need to know what happens next!
Mamajin chapter 23 . 2/7
This book is so well thought-out and I have a feeling that I'll never read something like this ever again. Hope you update someday.
jay.hawk.dove chapter 23 . 1/28
I know it been I few years but this is an amazing story and it would mean so much to be (and others I'm sure) if you were to continue this story. It one of the best I have read.
Kittysparkle chapter 23 . 1/22
I need more, please write more, this is the single best fan fiction I've ever read
Please, please keep writing! I love your story so much and I NEED to know what happens. Your an amazing writer and should think of publishing your own books one day!
CaptainSkully chapter 23 . 1/11
I want you to finish it so bad it's really good, please finish it.
LydiaLyra chapter 23 . 1/2
This is an amazing story! You need to finish or give it to someone to finish, if you do post and tell us who has it. It is truly amazing and your teasing us by not updating! Please update!
I dont understand. Why didnt you finish
Guest chapter 23 . 12/15/2015