Reviews for Draco's Time
sesshomarousecretlove chapter 15 . 7/14/2009
Iono about having Draco LET Harry get bitten, but I think getting bitten would be gangsta. Then again, you could have Draco experimenting and gaining all this knowledge that could come in handy in some emergency later on... I have no idea.

But I do know that I can't wait for another update! xD
redrraine chapter 15 . 7/14/2009
Great story so far! I hope when everything is out in the open between Harry and Draco, that Harry accepts Draco, despite the fact that he with held (what Harry will see as) crucial information. Especially since Harry gave Draco his journal.

I think Harry should be bitten in the Chamber as people may become (more) suspicious if Draco starts experimenting with basilisk venom at 12. Though the problem them becomes, what would make Harry go down to the Chamber in the first place, since the personality of this Harry suggests he would not go down for Ginny. Maybe you could instead use Luna and have her become Harry's friend throughout the year. But that is only my suggestion, whatever you decide is bound to be great.

I wonder how Draco will discover who R.A.B is. And that Kreacher now holds the locket.

This story is amazing so far and I am really enjoying this unique and original storyline. I hope you update soon.
Gi chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
It's really great story! Your Draco is so lovable and he's Slitherine without doubts!
StoryofGreen chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
I'm not sure what should happen, I fully believe Gildroid Lockhart should teach dA though!

love this story! You write Draco so well! Aswell as all the other characters! It's great to read, thanks for writing.
eternaltrekie chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
This is the coolest time travel story I have come across in a long time. I think that if Harry does get bitten by the snake then it is going to have to be way different than cannon because the Harry you have created would not rush down there for her. I can't wait to see how their second year goes - though I wonder will Famel die during second year?
IchigoPudding chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
LOL Infant care charms.

Aww, Harry's diary entries are so CUTE! :D

Hmm... Maybe Har-bear should be bitten by the Basalisk...

~IP~
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
I got to admit, for the first few chapters I was like this is an interesting plot but do I really want to read it. But I couldn't stop part way. It's an interesting idea, Draco going back in time. I like it.

The problem with the basilisk is Ginny. Who will Lucius give it to that would make Harry go after them? It can't be Ginny cause he has no feelings for the Weasleys. But Harry learns of the sword coming to true Griffs that way. But Neville isn't a Griff so he can't kill Nagini with the sword. LOL sorry my logic is going all over the place.

Whatever you chose I think will be perfect though. You're going very strongly! I can't wait for the update!
Sirenfox chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
I don't thnk draco would let harry get bit by a bassilisk if hehad a choice regardless. it would be too risky in his mind. He's already messed up the time line passed recognition it would be too dangerous. Harry' no longer a gryffindor so the sword is out of the question and he's not dumbledores little pet like in the orriginal so draco has no way of knowng if fawkes will even show up. but that's just my viewpoint.

star
Ginriku chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
Pretty good chapter although wouldn't Draco already know that the locket is in the house of black? Mah LOL anyway update soon!
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
I definately think Draco should let Harry face the basilisk. Some things Harry can only learn through experiences such as those. I'm surprised however that Draco actually went to the cave to get the fake horcrux. Didn't he already know that the one in the cave had already been taken by Regulus? I would've thought Harry already told him that. Hope to see an update sometime soon. I truly love this story.
Ginriku chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Hehe this is such an awesome story! The plot is very original as well. The only problem I really have with it is your lack of having harry be friends with ron and hermione. Although it is working out pretty good so tar so it's not that much of an issue LOL. Anyway update soon!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
great chapter! draco's lucky. i would love to go back in time and pretend to be a prodigy!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
fantastic chapter!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i really enjoyed the prologue! (p.s. you've probably already gotten this before, but prologue is spelled wrong in your story.)
Stinuli chapter 14 . 7/10/2009
Hi,

I really enjoy reading your story!

Harry and Draco are so good together.. ;)

I cant wait for more! :D
565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »