Reviews for Draco's Time
Leonette Sarasz chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
F*K! WHAT THE HELL?COMPULSION CHARM? AGAINST WHAT? HARRY? OH GOD... HOPE HARRY KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON... F*K DRACO... HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS...
Lumcer chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
I have never been fond of suspence and now i know why lol. I am greatly enjoying this story and beyond curious how this thing is going to turn out!

KCK-Lumcer
Shminzi chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
I'm gonna' have to read this a few times... .

But it was brilliant and as well written as ever! Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE all those small moments when Harry gets really protective of Draco? It's just so adorable!

Wait... compulsion charm? Eep! Now I’m anxious AND nervous for the next chapter!
SSS17 chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
Yay to Sirius's release! :) Loved how Draco was protective of Harry with Sirius. Can't wait to see how Draco uses the information of Hogwart's wards. (erm, that is, when he remembers it...)

*gasp* Draco meets Voldemort...very interesting. I feel bad for Draco... can't wait to see what comes next!
brighteyes343 chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
why'd you add in this last part

this is completly going for a loop

update soon

hope draco has a way to beat the complusion and the oblivate

Lumcer chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
Wow! your story twist with all these different plots and plans if I were writing it I don't know if I could get everything straight. -_- and who can't wait to read more update soon!

KCK-Lumcer
neverfall16 chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
dumbledore is a manipulative S.O.B but we all knew that already. ugh, dumbledore is truly an idiot. and aww draco was so close to freeing sirius :( great chapter. update soon please!
marie potter riddle chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
It's great! Awesome! I love your story! Harry and Draco are so cute together! Aw! lol please update soon!
Katsy17 chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
great chapter
dino6 chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
Can't wait to see how Draco gets Black free.
Shminzi chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
Aww! Draco's brain went 'BOOM!' And they cuddled (technically)!

Conniving old...! jeh! eh! megh! nyeh!... My mind can not fathom a word harsh enough to express my anger!

... very well written
Slate Grey chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
Excellent story! Original in every aspect, with a Draco that I adore and a Harry that couldn't be better. Definitely one of the best executed back in time stories that I've ever read. :D
brighteyes343 chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
creepy

Shminzi chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
Bad Quirrell! Bad!

Awesome story!
hermit hideaway chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
This is really good so far! I love all of the changes and I can't wait to see what the consequences will be. I'm curious about the fact that since Draco and Harry are only 11, when are you planning on implementing their pending relationship? I'm voting for at the earliest 14 but later then that would be more realistic at least for Harry. Please post more soon!
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »