Reviews for Draco's Time
loving it!
yuiop chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
this is so cool!
yuiop chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
this is interesting, keep it coming.
Lumcer chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
WOW! two updates so soon! sry it took a few days to get a chance to read them. everything is coming along so splendedly! Keep them coming!

KCK-Lumcer
jade253 chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
hey :D
Swallows a lot chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
I hope Harry doesn;'t give her a second chance, for some reason i truly madly hate her.
Shminzi chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
Wow, lots of stuff happened in this chapter. It's gonna' take quite a few passes over before I'll remember HALF of it... not that its a bad thing *wink*
Shminzi chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
Ah, the wait will be unfortunate but definetly worth it. .
Leonette Sarasz chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
*sigh...(relieved) thank god..
Gika Black chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
Hi!

I never read a Draco time travel fic before... and that was what call me to read this one... and, I absolutely love it!

Your Draco and Harry are really cute! love them!

so... are you going to update soon?

Oh! I have to say that freeing Sirius was an amazing touch! Love Siri! and now Harry won't have to live with those disgusting muggles!

UPDATE!
LunaforGryffindor chapter 11 . 6/24/2009
Story's interesting,

I had an idea of this sort too but never got round to actually write it, you're doing a great job!

Wish I could understand your Harry a little better, though... but I understand the choice of using Draco's POV only.

...Expectantly waiting for an update...
Lore or mess chapter 11 . 6/24/2009
You are right, there are very few, if any, 'Draco goes back' fics out there and I would applaud you for writing an absolutely remarkable one. There are only a handful of spelling errors which in turn could be interpreted as grammar errors but overall, you have a very good grasp of the English language and have the feel of an experienced author. Your literature shows that you know how to engage your readers with just the right amount of suspense and sense of adventure. Some would argue that you lack elaboration but I feel that in your case, it does nothing to diminish the will to read your story. I especially liked how you portrayed the new Harry and Draco. Their relationship and abilities are believable and not too mutilated, unlike some renditions of them in other stories.

I know perfectly what you mean. Back in my semi-military school, I had to pray every morning. Then my parents decided that it wasn't enough, that I had to be shunted into a missionary school. I try to keep the fact that my brother and I read and write gay fanfiction away from him.
ev80 chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
I'm enjoying the story. It's nice to see a variation on the ordinary time travel plot.

The note at the end of this chapter made me laugh aloud, though. I could definitely see myself in the same situation :)
alienyouthct chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
So going back in time makes a guy go from marrying his peer's little sister to wanting to fudge pack?
Coletterby chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
information overload (or maybe just load, it was just enough for me to keep up ... barely lol)

enjoyed your author note at the end a lot. it made me laugh ... very loud

'Terby xx