Reviews for Draco's Time
drarry lover chapter 23 . 11/12/2015
I stumbled across this fic when I was looking for something to read and it has become one of my new favs. It is beautifully written and deserves way more attention then it has. If you (the author) are still there and are reading this, please, please update. This story is amazing and I'm sure that everyone who has read it so far wants to read more ad well. Thank you for writing this.
GinHanelle chapter 23 . 10/28/2015
The horror that this fic has been ignored for so long. It's just darling. Love all the sneaking around, and of course time travel is always fun. It is also fairly unique to read a story where the Malfoys do not really care about Draco. Interesting choice. Plus, finally someone writes a messed up Sirius. Too many people gloss over his flaws.

Good job writing Severus, by the way. The best part was when he gave Harry that lecture about how he's worse than James Potter for how he was treating Draco when he found out the truth. Overall, thanks for sharing. I had fun reading this. :D
SinfulLies chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
I just wanted to be the 500th reviewer. Now it's even! Yaay!
SinfulLies chapter 23 . 10/26/2015
Why isn't this updated? Please update, I need to know what happens next.
lollie chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
Maybe you could have someone kidnap Draco and torture him for information about the future and Harry save him.
duchessme chapter 23 . 9/24/2015
Too bad it had been years since the last
it was an interestng plot
Lama chapter 23 . 8/16/2015
I hope your inspiration will come Back .. T_T
deathslittledoll chapter 23 . 8/6/2015
I don't suppose you'll ever finish this huh?
Guest chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
Where's the update?
Guest chapter 23 . 5/19/2015
No update in three years :(
Allykrau chapter 23 . 4/11/2015 this! Why didn't I find this sooner? TAT i-it's so cute a-and I don't know!
It's rare to find a story that excites me so much and just forces me to read on, afterwards I release I should have taken a break...since it's often around 3 am when I reach the last updated chapter...I don't regret it :D
looooove this soo much X3
cutesy chapter 23 . 3/31/2015
cute, update soon though :D
atalanta chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
LOrds, your A/N was awesome:)!
Robotboy chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
i dont see why anyone would write such an amazing story and then not finish it. can someone PLEASE post the name of the author who continued this? im sure its not the same but better than nothing :)
freyja chapter 22 . 1/23/2015
i cannot believe you ended it here. it was such an amazing story. i wanna thank you and be angry at you at the same time.
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »