Reviews for Draco's Time
Steviee chapter 23 . 10/18/2013
how cute :) I loved this story!
Kage Kaze Kitsune chapter 23 . 10/10/2013
hope you continue this, it is really good.
DGfleetfox chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
true... it would be awesome if Dumblebore was accidentally beheaded or some such other horrible ** occurrence ; D
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I absolutely love this and AND what you've written so far : ) I really dislike Ron/Ginny/Mrs. Weasley - so anything that keeps him away from them is fine by moi!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
Please update! Im begging!
dfv chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
I really love the story! but you seem to have stopped updating.. Please continue writing. I really wanna know the ending. :)
Drarry lover chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
I am sooooo obsessed with this story ! It makes me so sad that it ended so suddenly. I am begging you to continue it !
Garrett chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
this is one of the best I've ever read. I wish this was a book !
notsofrilly chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
This is such a sweet story.
aphaiaeternity chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
NOOOO! please, please! when are you going to update this? its sooo good...
Belldandy55555 chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
So you plan to kill voldy in the end of the 4 years and have an epilogue?
Rosa Mundi chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
Nice touch of citrus in this chapter. (I can never remember which is lemon & which is lime.). Looking forward to the next one.
Rosa Mundi chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
"i wasn't interested in the conversation that would come about if my bible thumping mother knew i was writing gay fanfication about wizards...guh."

Goodness, I'd imagine not. My sympathies.

The story continues to be good. I'm looking forward to seeing your take on Black and Lupin.
Rosa Mundi chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Ah, so this is manipulative bastard Dumbledore. Good story so far, I shall probably finish it before I go to sleep tonight. :)
David-El chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
Oh don't tell me, Hermione has the diary, not Weaslette, doesn't she?
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »