Reviews for Draco's Time
g02sleep chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
yo
Itsme chapter 23 . 2/9/2016
Love this fic! Do you plan on one day finishing it? It would be amazing to get to see how you end this one!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/8/2016
But... Why?! I need to know what happens next!
Mamajin chapter 23 . 2/7/2016
This book is so well thought-out and I have a feeling that I'll never read something like this ever again. Hope you update someday.
jay.hawk.dove chapter 23 . 1/28/2016
I know it been I few years but this is an amazing story and it would mean so much to be (and others I'm sure) if you were to continue this story. It one of the best I have read.
Kittysparkle chapter 23 . 1/22/2016
I need more, please write more, this is the single best fan fiction I've ever read
Guest chapter 23 . 1/13/2016
Please, please keep writing! I love your story so much and I NEED to know what happens. Your an amazing writer and should think of publishing your own books one day!
CaptainSkully chapter 23 . 1/11/2016
I want you to finish it so bad it's really good, please finish it.
LydiaLyra chapter 23 . 1/2/2016
This is an amazing story! You need to finish or give it to someone to finish, if you do post and tell us who has it. It is truly amazing and your teasing us by not updating! Please update!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/2/2016
I dont understand. Why didnt you finish
Guest chapter 23 . 12/15/2015
More chapters please
drarry lover chapter 23 . 11/12/2015
I stumbled across this fic when I was looking for something to read and it has become one of my new favs. It is beautifully written and deserves way more attention then it has. If you (the author) are still there and are reading this, please, please update. This story is amazing and I'm sure that everyone who has read it so far wants to read more ad well. Thank you for writing this.
GinHanelle chapter 23 . 10/28/2015
The horror that this fic has been ignored for so long. It's just darling. Love all the sneaking around, and of course time travel is always fun. It is also fairly unique to read a story where the Malfoys do not really care about Draco. Interesting choice. Plus, finally someone writes a messed up Sirius. Too many people gloss over his flaws.

Good job writing Severus, by the way. The best part was when he gave Harry that lecture about how he's worse than James Potter for how he was treating Draco when he found out the truth. Overall, thanks for sharing. I had fun reading this. :D
KiidMars chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
I just wanted to be the 500th reviewer. Now it's even! Yaay!
KiidMars chapter 23 . 10/26/2015
Why isn't this updated? Please update, I need to know what happens next.
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »