Reviews for Draco's Time
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
I have never liked Hermione Granger all that much ( as in I hate her!) but I still think you are doing a good job! I luv this story and can't wait to see what happens with Harry and Draco. :D
Alex chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
I Love your story so far i can't wait for the next chapter!
SilVeR-EyeS-93 chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
wow wow wow - i was not expecting that at all! I started reading this story thinking that it might be *ok* and because i have never read a time travel story before. It is so much better than i would have expected!

I love Harry/Draco pairings and i adore the genius-Draco.

Great story, am looking forward to your next chapter!

(In chapter 1 when Harry died i considered just not reading the rest - i'm so glad i did.)

SE xD
Shminzi chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Loved it! Lots of progression in this chapter. (meant as a good thing)
Katsy17 chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
loved it
Suguri-chan chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Good chapter. I cant wait to read more!
MightyGryffindor chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
An interesting and good story so far.

You mentioned it was fast paced, but that is a very good thing to do. Slow stories are boring, and a lot of people will quit reading them after several chapters over it. Fast paced stories hold ones attention, and make the reader look forward to the next chapter.

Even if a chapter is long, as long as it moves along at a good pace, it will never be boring for the reader.

MightyGryffindor
Ellyanah chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
I like smart Vince and Greg.
annv chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
its getting better and better will be on the look out for the next chapters
Coletterby chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
interesting idea.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

'Terby xx
Ellyanah chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
I like it!

I'm writing a Harry, Draco, Luna back in the past because I always wanted to see what Draco and Luna would do coming back.

Having a focus on Draco is very interresting. I think you have his motivations right.

I can't wait for the update.
Swallows a lot chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
Okay Draco may be trying to be Harry's friend, but he should still be more himself and stop giving into what harry wants, that would just ruin Harry as much in the future as he was last time.
evil-sami-poo chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
Aw...cute... update soon neh?
jenamy chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
i haven't been reading darry's as of late but this one caught my eye...mostly because it is a draco-back-in-time and not harry. he's one of my top three characters in the actual series and i'm loving your version of his character.

a hufflepuff harry! i love it! [makes me feel slightly proud that's what house i'd belong to if the Potter world were real] i like this angle of hermione's character; you're playing on the truth that she was almost in ravenclaw. i think she'd very much be the same to be honest.

i like this different harry too. it's like he's able to grow and adjust to the wizarding world 'on his own'. he's not pressured by his house as he was in gryffindor...i just hope that doesn't change too much of him.

i seriously cannot wait for more of this! i will say there are a few words you've messed up. like 'two' should be 'too' at one point and just minor things like that. grammar, i fail at too so i won't say anything on that note! :D
Arieru-chan chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
yay character development. i love it. its cute its fun. its detailed and entertaining. keep up the good work
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »