Reviews for Draco's Time
Gika Black chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
Hi!

I never read a Draco time travel fic before... and that was what call me to read this one... and, I absolutely love it!

Your Draco and Harry are really cute! love them!

so... are you going to update soon?

Oh! I have to say that freeing Sirius was an amazing touch! Love Siri! and now Harry won't have to live with those disgusting muggles!

UPDATE!
LunaforGryffindor chapter 11 . 6/24/2009
Story's interesting,

I had an idea of this sort too but never got round to actually write it, you're doing a great job!

Wish I could understand your Harry a little better, though... but I understand the choice of using Draco's POV only.

...Expectantly waiting for an update...
Lore or mess chapter 11 . 6/24/2009
You are right, there are very few, if any, 'Draco goes back' fics out there and I would applaud you for writing an absolutely remarkable one. There are only a handful of spelling errors which in turn could be interpreted as grammar errors but overall, you have a very good grasp of the English language and have the feel of an experienced author. Your literature shows that you know how to engage your readers with just the right amount of suspense and sense of adventure. Some would argue that you lack elaboration but I feel that in your case, it does nothing to diminish the will to read your story. I especially liked how you portrayed the new Harry and Draco. Their relationship and abilities are believable and not too mutilated, unlike some renditions of them in other stories.

I know perfectly what you mean. Back in my semi-military school, I had to pray every morning. Then my parents decided that it wasn't enough, that I had to be shunted into a missionary school. I try to keep the fact that my brother and I read and write gay fanfiction away from him.
ev80 chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
I'm enjoying the story. It's nice to see a variation on the ordinary time travel plot.

The note at the end of this chapter made me laugh aloud, though. I could definitely see myself in the same situation :)
alienyouthct chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
So going back in time makes a guy go from marrying his peer's little sister to wanting to fudge pack?
Coletterby chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
information overload (or maybe just load, it was just enough for me to keep up ... barely lol)

enjoyed your author note at the end a lot. it made me laugh ... very loud

'Terby xx
anonamus chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
you are so good! you need too right more!
Eriklover101 chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
poor draco I hope that he will be alright.
twilightserius chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
damn thats rough but hopefully harry saves him by backtracking just in time to see him fall n save him or somethin XD
Leonette Sarasz chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
F*K! WHAT THE HELL?COMPULSION CHARM? AGAINST WHAT? HARRY? OH GOD... HOPE HARRY KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON... F*K DRACO... HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS...
Lumcer chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
I have never been fond of suspence and now i know why lol. I am greatly enjoying this story and beyond curious how this thing is going to turn out!

KCK-Lumcer
Shminzi chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
I'm gonna' have to read this a few times... .

But it was brilliant and as well written as ever! Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE all those small moments when Harry gets really protective of Draco? It's just so adorable!

Wait... compulsion charm? Eep! Now I’m anxious AND nervous for the next chapter!
SSS17 chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
Yay to Sirius's release! :) Loved how Draco was protective of Harry with Sirius. Can't wait to see how Draco uses the information of Hogwart's wards. (erm, that is, when he remembers it...)

*gasp* Draco meets Voldemort...very interesting. I feel bad for Draco... can't wait to see what comes next!
brighteyes343 chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
why'd you add in this last part

this is completly going for a loop

update soon

hope draco has a way to beat the complusion and the oblivate

update soon
Lumcer chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
Wow! your story twist with all these different plots and plans if I were writing it I don't know if I could get everything straight. -_- and who can't wait to read more update soon!

KCK-Lumcer