Reviews for Draco's Time
Flying Chrissy chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
This is an interesting take on the HP stories! Looking forward to the next update.
8thweasleykid chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
I think your character development was brilliant. Hermione really just wants friends. doesn;t she. I had always thought that and I believe you captured her character well.
Dezra chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Very interesting story. I love how Slytherin Draco is managing to be while in Ravenclaw. You made Ravenclaw into another Slytherin almost. Looking forward to more.
catschmi chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Hey this kind of story is really rare, personally I've read a lot of Harry/Hermione/Snape going back in time stories but this is a first! And Harry and Draco are quite cute in their first year, though Ì wonder is this a manipulative!Dumbledore and traitor! /Ginny story?

Anyway I'm looking forward to your next chapter! Please update soon!
Suguri-chan chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
wow! I like it! I never read a Draco travel through time thing but I have to say that this is an origanal fic. Though what shocked me was when Harry did not go to his old House but I think the one he is in right now is better for him. ANd of course Draco is totaly awesome in this fic!

Anyways I cant wait to read more!

the croc chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Ha ha your totally mocking the series. While I love Harry Potter, it is most certainly not the most well written book and this story is awesome.
brighteyes343 chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
loved the chapter
neverfall16 chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
haha harry has a sadistic streak! loving this story update soon please.
SSS17 chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Can't wait for Lucius's reaction :)

Loved the pacing in this chapter and liked the twist that Ron stole the Rememberall rather than Draco. Enjoyed the Quidditch scene! Can't wait to see how Hermione reacts to Harry and Draco's advice on top of the prefect's advice.
Shminzi chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
I find the timetables REALLY confusing. .

I really liked this chapter but I LOVE the little "agreement" Draco has set up!
Leonette Sarasz chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
NICE! this is SOO RARE!

who would have thought that Harry went to Hufflepuff? XD

i wonder how Lucius gonna act? hehehe
neverfall16 chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
love this chapter. update very soon please
Shminzi chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
How are you getting these chapters out so fast! Did you have a stockpile of chapters and just updated all at once or are you just that fast? You've been updating more rapidly then any other story I have on alert! Popping out about a chapter per day is nearly unheard of with a fic of this quality! Can you tell how completely you've blown my mind?

I like the houses everyone got into, I think that this shall turn out very interestingly.
blackroses2433 chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
omg the ravens are so evil lol:) good chapter plz update again
brighteyes343 chapter 5 . 6/9/2009

funny chapter

The ravens do sound a little more ctthroat than syltherin

update soon