Reviews for Draco's Time
Ellyanah chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
I like smart Vince and Greg.
annv chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
its getting better and better will be on the look out for the next chapters
Coletterby chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
interesting idea.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

'Terby xx
Ellyanah chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
I like it!

I'm writing a Harry, Draco, Luna back in the past because I always wanted to see what Draco and Luna would do coming back.

Having a focus on Draco is very interresting. I think you have his motivations right.

I can't wait for the update.
Swallows a lot chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
Okay Draco may be trying to be Harry's friend, but he should still be more himself and stop giving into what harry wants, that would just ruin Harry as much in the future as he was last time.
evil-sami-poo chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
Aw...cute... update soon neh?
jenamy chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
i haven't been reading darry's as of late but this one caught my eye...mostly because it is a draco-back-in-time and not harry. he's one of my top three characters in the actual series and i'm loving your version of his character.

a hufflepuff harry! i love it! [makes me feel slightly proud that's what house i'd belong to if the Potter world were real] i like this angle of hermione's character; you're playing on the truth that she was almost in ravenclaw. i think she'd very much be the same to be honest.

i like this different harry too. it's like he's able to grow and adjust to the wizarding world 'on his own'. he's not pressured by his house as he was in gryffindor...i just hope that doesn't change too much of him.

i seriously cannot wait for more of this! i will say there are a few words you've messed up. like 'two' should be 'too' at one point and just minor things like that. grammar, i fail at too so i won't say anything on that note! :D
Arieru-chan chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
yay character development. i love it. its cute its fun. its detailed and entertaining. keep up the good work
Shminzi chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
... AW!
Suguri-chan chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
Good chapter! CHarecter developement is always good! I cant wait to read the next chapter!
Flying Chrissy chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
This is an interesting take on the HP stories! Looking forward to the next update.
8thweasleykid chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
I think your character development was brilliant. Hermione really just wants friends. doesn;t she. I had always thought that and I believe you captured her character well.
Dezra chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Very interesting story. I love how Slytherin Draco is managing to be while in Ravenclaw. You made Ravenclaw into another Slytherin almost. Looking forward to more.
catschmi chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Hey this kind of story is really rare, personally I've read a lot of Harry/Hermione/Snape going back in time stories but this is a first! And Harry and Draco are quite cute in their first year, though Ì wonder is this a manipulative!Dumbledore and traitor! /Ginny story?

Anyway I'm looking forward to your next chapter! Please update soon!
Suguri-chan chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
wow! I like it! I never read a Draco travel through time thing but I have to say that this is an origanal fic. Though what shocked me was when Harry did not go to his old House but I think the one he is in right now is better for him. ANd of course Draco is totaly awesome in this fic!

Anyways I cant wait to read more!

Suguri-chan.