Reviews for Draco's Time
duchessme chapter 23 . 9/24/2015
Too bad it had been years since the last
it was an interestng plot
Lama chapter 23 . 8/16/2015
I hope your inspiration will come Back .. T_T
deathslittledoll chapter 23 . 8/6/2015
I don't suppose you'll ever finish this huh?
Guest chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
Where's the update?
Guest chapter 23 . 5/19/2015
No update in three years :(
Allykrau chapter 23 . 4/11/2015
I...love this! Why didn't I find this sooner? TAT i-it's so cute a-and I don't know!
It's rare to find a story that excites me so much and just forces me to read on, afterwards I release I should have taken a break...since it's often around 3 am when I reach the last updated chapter...I don't regret it :D
looooove this soo much X3
cutesy chapter 23 . 3/31/2015
cute, update soon though :D
atalanta chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
LOrds, your A/N was awesome:)!
Robotboy chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
i dont see why anyone would write such an amazing story and then not finish it. can someone PLEASE post the name of the author who continued this? im sure its not the same but better than nothing :)
freyja chapter 22 . 1/23/2015
i cannot believe you ended it here. it was such an amazing story. i wanna thank you and be angry at you at the same time.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Curiouser and curiouser! God I love you soooo much right now! The story too
readingaccount chapter 23 . 1/15/2015
Such a fabulous story! Love your Draco.
Hannah chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
PLEASE MAKE MORE! I can't stress enough of how much I want more
Sagitarscorpion1 chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
That was an amazing emotional roller coaster of a story that I was fully ensconced in. Thank you for this. If you have the time or will please continue it.
QueenLyssa chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
*squeal* ooooh you finally had them coupling...will you continue? Would love to hear about Flamell joining forces with them against Dumbledore, I mean seriously if he was willing to make his last move in life bringing murder charges against the old goat why wouldn't he join them to humiliate him? he could become the Grandfather figure to both the boys that Dumbledork keeps trying to personify in his manipulations.
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »