Reviews for Draco's Time
Drarry lover chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
I am sooooo obsessed with this story ! It makes me so sad that it ended so suddenly. I am begging you to continue it !
Garrett chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
this is one of the best I've ever read. I wish this was a book !
notsofrilly chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
This is such a sweet story.
aphaiaeternity chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
NOOOO! please, please! when are you going to update this? its sooo good...
Belldandy55555 chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
So you plan to kill voldy in the end of the 4 years and have an epilogue?
Rosa Mundi chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
Nice touch of citrus in this chapter. (I can never remember which is lemon & which is lime.). Looking forward to the next one.
Rosa Mundi chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
"i wasn't interested in the conversation that would come about if my bible thumping mother knew i was writing gay fanfication about wizards...guh."

Goodness, I'd imagine not. My sympathies.

The story continues to be good. I'm looking forward to seeing your take on Black and Lupin.
Rosa Mundi chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Ah, so this is manipulative bastard Dumbledore. Good story so far, I shall probably finish it before I go to sleep tonight. :)
David-El chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
Oh don't tell me, Hermione has the diary, not Weaslette, doesn't she?
LoreleiJubilation chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Draco is a hella better person than me, because no matter how matter how much I love you I could never forgive that so easily. I understand the love and mistrust factor and how much Draco cares but jeez that's really an asshole thing. But I am happy they are back in good terms. Though I'd be kinda angry still. Great story!
Shannon the Original chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
please update soon this is good
A Brilliant Loser chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
This was really awesome. An interesting take on the whole time-travel plot and I really like your matured Draco :D
Guest chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
This is amazing. I just started reading and I am so sad it is not done.
Cherrie-san chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
Ah this chapter was lovely. In pure selfish interest of getting to read more Yaoi, can I suggest looking into getting a AO3 account. After all if this goes where I am hoping it will, you make need it in case it is consumed by FFs purge.
SonOfSnape chapter 23 . 2/5/2013