Reviews for Draco's Time
Guest chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
This is amazing. I just started reading and I am so sad it is not done.
Cherrie-san chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
Ah this chapter was lovely. In pure selfish interest of getting to read more Yaoi, can I suggest looking into getting a AO3 account. After all if this goes where I am hoping it will, you make need it in case it is consumed by FFs purge.
SonOfSnape chapter 23 . 2/5/2013
Awesome!
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
SHIT. Nooooo! I read all 23 chapters in a span of a few hours and I cant believe it stops here! I've been waiting FOREVER for another Draco time travel fic! Please say you're finishing this PLEASE!
Noobility chapter 23 . 1/3/2013
Oh My god! Where is the "next" button?! I love this story so far. It's a complete retake of the original story but it makes sense even or better said, especially because of the OOC-ness. I can't wait to read what comes next, I've been reading this is one go so I'm relaly looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for sharing with us and I hope you can update soon!
1.1.1.G.1.1.1 chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
Hey!

Love the story. It is definitely an interesting concept.

Not sure how I feel about both Draco and Harry being Champions; but I'm sure you'll work it out.

Did Hermoine come back to school in fourth year? Because I thought she dropped out, as she wasn't there during third year. Just curious.

Can't wait for more.
Sammy chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
Please update this soon.
Dark Rosette chapter 23 . 12/19/2012
I love this. I've never read a Draco-goes-back-in-time, and I must admit, it's definitely my favorite time-travel story EVER. And that's saying a lot (I read a lot of Hermione-goes-back-to-change-Tom-Riddle stories). I can't wait to read more of this. : D
I've noticed a lot of errors though, spelling and grammar mostly - it doesn't take away from the amazing story, it's just enough to bug me personally. I can be a bit of a nit-pick, I know this. The story is great. : )
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Three wandless, Draco has three bloody subjects down wandlessly. Harry is not so special that he's the only one. People really need to quit pretending he is this supremely special boy. He's not.
Summergirl721 chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
I luv your story plz update faster
XCagedHopeX chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
interesting read so far! D I can't wait to see how you continue/end it
n.harkin.9 chapter 23 . 11/25/2012
please continue it you cant leave us in suspense!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/19/2012
i've just discovered the story and haven't been able to put it down. i do hope you'll continue the story when you have time. :)
Stephanie M chapter 23 . 11/19/2012
I absolutely love the story so far! I hope you plan to finish it(fingers crossed)
jupimako chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
More please! This story is great!
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »