Reviews for Draco's Time
Sagitarscorpion1 chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
That was an amazing emotional roller coaster of a story that I was fully ensconced in. Thank you for this. If you have the time or will please continue it.
QueenLyssa chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
*squeal* ooooh you finally had them coupling...will you continue? Would love to hear about Flamell joining forces with them against Dumbledore, I mean seriously if he was willing to make his last move in life bringing murder charges against the old goat why wouldn't he join them to humiliate him? he could become the Grandfather figure to both the boys that Dumbledork keeps trying to personify in his manipulations.
Megan chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
Seriously loving this story! Please please finish it
missemokitty20 chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
more more more
wixley-kryptonese chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Awesomesauce. Update soon.
HPMARIE chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
I absolutely love this story! Too bad it seems to be abandoned, there are far too few time travel stories about Draco :(
Wishfull-star chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
that was awesome I cant wait for whatever happens next:)
Draeconin chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Okay, I know it's been two years, but an error has been made. Anything created by the ROR will disappear when leaving the ROR.
Sonnenfrost chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
I can't imagin what that New teacher of Draco is like. He reminds me a little of Umbridge.

As for the Age line, how about Draco creating a salve or a potion for the teachers as an explanation?

By the Way, both boys are adorable together
VMD chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
Please update soon. You are such a great and talented writer, please don't stop. I love the story and it's one of the best fanfictions I have ever red.
Allen Poe chapter 23 . 4/17/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH THAT I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEIN NEXT! You are making a masterpeace that shound be a fanfiction favreite for all time! PLEASE make more and more chapters as soon as possible!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
In your other chapter, you made me hate Harry. I totally despised him and almost hoped he gets stuck with a deme for without his wand. Aaaaaaaaah. I guess that's proof of how good you write-enough to turn a Harry fiction fan to a hater... If you update though, I will declare in all pleasantries, that I still like Harry. With Draco.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
I loved this story up to this point.

Sloppy writing and Harry and Draco's relationship went to pot for no good reason.

Can't be arsed to read any more after this point.

I am guessing real life got in the way for you and you couldn't be arsed to keep up the quality.

Better you had just ended the story rather than this pathetic limping half-dead poor-quality continuation.

Next time you write a story and you fall out of love with it, just wrap the story up quickly and end it please!
d1x1lady chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
Such a great story! Haven't read any like it and am really enjoying it. Keep up the great writing!
Charlie0925 chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
I am so in love with this fic and the characters you have created here, truly AWESOME writing hun! Please come back to this and update when you have the chance, I cannot wait to read what happens next! ;o)
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »