Reviews for Cascade
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Uffhj my heart
Blueste chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Au how tragic. Such a sad live story.

I loved it
Angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Shucks what a killer! This is on my faves list so was rereading it and it still knocks my socks off :( even with the universe somewhat undefined :)
IntellectualXBadarse chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
My poor laptop keys got soaked while I was trying to hold in my tears...But the last line really did it, I sat there crying like an imbecile...That was my daily dose of fluffy depressant...D

HENTAIOUT
ChibiAliChan chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
-sniff sniff, blow blow, dasb dab- that's so sad...
Sailor Sunset chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Why's this only got five reviews? HUH?

Freaks.

Anyway, I LURVED this. I cried really hard. We both know that a relationship between Naruto and Sasuke would never run smooth. This is a perfect way to describe how Sasuke speaks - saying one thing when he means another. You should really make a longer story out of this, you know? It would be damn good!
Akamaru chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
wow! this is a good piece of work :) i really got into it and wanted it to continue lol :) x
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
aw poor sasuke!
5Angel chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Arrgh! I am having a particularly rough day and weren't you just la creme de la crop! :P

However sweet in its misery sour in its joy. (bawls!)

Corn chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I thought this would have been much more powerful if you had actually gone into a death scene, but this is wonderful as is. XD Keep up the good work! I wanna see more of these Naruto-near/death fics. lol, I'm so mean...
Maci-bby chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
So, I think to find a story that can cause tears to well up behind your eyes with one line is pretty rare. And a story that gives you a whole background and set up, all while telling a whole other story and pulling you in, is pretty special too. And keeping characters from beeing OOC, keeping them perfect and making a setting perfect and making your heart ache in that perfect little way? Well, what you've got is an extraordinary story. And I just read one. :) That's a little theatrical, but I'm pretty dramatic, and that was freakin WONDERFUL. I loved each and every line of that, no joke. It was great work. Just thought I'd let ya know, in case you didn't already (highly unlikely). 'Til next time!

Maci