Reviews for Flicker
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Um can you have it that soon Rodney and other science staff slowly disappear and really end up in the place there seeing !? And for them it's months or years but in real time it's only been a few days ! And they come back changed harder and less emotions shown !? Cause I can't wait for the next chapters can you have them longer as well , and can it only be the science staff infected :)
Vampy chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Ooooh.. Great story! XD I like the halucinations! Seems the story is about to end though. They destroy the device and that's it right? Well, hope you'll update soon. Take care! ;) V.
SGAavidreader chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Any chance of this interesting story getting finished? Please...
Jemand chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
I think it's a fantastic story. Soooo... you're going to continue this?
Alerix Slynn chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Awesome! Are you going to continue?
hajimebassaidai chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
This is really interesting with everyone's fears coming out from under the bed. Pity just as we're getting to why, you stopped! Please continue!
quezovercoatl chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
I've just started reading this story, so there is no way I'm giving up.

I'm looking forward to reading more.
stormseaker chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
poor rodney. i love to see him in trouble so very much. and you do it well:). keep it up please
Kit-SGA chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Great chapter... Looking forward to the next..
Ppleater chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
Ah, I like this chapter )
InsaneMelon chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Don't worry I still love you. Especially since you delivered such a great chapter!

Can't wait for the next one!
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Really liked this chapter! Poor Rodney, still haveing to go through that, but at least they know what's causing it now... Loved the bit with John talking Rodney out of the hallucination.

While John whump is good, I have to hope that more Rodney whump'll be coming up, too ;)

Looking forward to more!
Se-chan91 chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Love it

On one hand it's a little bit hard to see Rodney suffer... but on the other hand... I love Rodney-Whumping

Let's see what they'll discover... and if Rodney will not have any nightmares... or if the'll affect his life more and more..

Read you soon,

Se-chan
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Wow, found your story and realy love it! I cant really think of anything constructive to say, which sucks... but yay! amazing! Keep writing, pleaz! xx
korilian chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
I really hope you finish this. It's great stuff.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »