Reviews for Recognition
bcrepn chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Enjoyed this very much,

This would make a great catylist for an angela find out story type thing.
edward.obsessed.idiot chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Nice one :)
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
A great story. Very well written.
OhBoyYourMine chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
poor delusional Angela...haha i said the same thing for chalie in ur other story lol!
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
HAH

sequel of everyones reactiosn?
AnonaJoy chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Like!
featherbrainy chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
its really good :) i think you should carry it on and make it kind of like a two-shot.

but i still love it !
Dil9 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was really imaginative... enjoyed it a lot
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
love it! can you write a companion fic abot rosalie, the fiance of royce king?
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
lol! Interesting idea.
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
lol, I bet when Bella shows Jasper the book the first thing he'll say is "At least the text books got one thing right!" Biased southern soldier!

Although, since it was the Civil War which was in the 1861 to 1865, he's MUCH more than 90 years of age. And he was MAJOR Jasper Whitlock. But other than those minor details, loved the humor!
Love-ChellyAnn chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Oh, Angela... if only you knew!
Robpfan chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I like this story, totally makes sense that Jasper, being the great General he was, would be spoke about in history considering the way he disappeared during the evactuation.

I think he would be totally stoked to know he wasn't forgotten. Great story... thumbs up for sure.

Brenda
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
"This man died over 90 years ago. It couldn’t be the same person I drool over in my advanced English class" hahaha i love that line XP
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I just love your idea, such wonderful fluffiness! *snuggles* It's funny how being a little famous in a war can come back to bite you in the, erm... butt.