Reviews for Hero's IV Brothers In All But Blood
Guest chapter 28 . 3/11/2011
You can't just stop NOW! There are so many unanswered questions!

PLEASSSSE FINISH, and write more cause' your friggen amazing :)
A-Team chapter 28 . 10/27/2010
I WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE!
She-Wolf 15 chapter 28 . 9/22/2008
Hi,

I really hope your muse will come back and you'll finish this story. And that you will continue to write Mummy fanfictions, because you have portrayed Ardeth in a way no other fan fic has.

Thank you for the wonderful adventure,

She-Wolf 15
HyperCaz chapter 28 . 9/14/2008
oh my god, I love this series of yours... I simply must have more... more... brilliant story.
Iaveina chapter 28 . 4/15/2006
I really like this story, 'tis a shame to read that it was last updated 2 years ago.

In response the the A/N at the end of chapter 28: I'd still read any stories you have in store.
Lula1 chapter 25 . 3/2/2006
Oh man, I forgot in the last chap to tell you that I thought it was absolutely masterful the way you described Ardeth's return..

"The Phoenix had risen from the ashes..." loved that!

God, I hope you start writing again, because I have to know what is going to happen and if Berin is going to find Nabil...gotta see that part...when he find his blood brother...and the poor guy is all cut up, etc...

The scene in the tent with Aliyy was so touching, you made me cry.

Masterfully done, my friend!

Lula
Lula1 chapter 24 . 3/2/2006
Hi there!

Thought I had forgotten about your story? No way, lol. I've been reading chaps over and over and have one question...

Rahimah loves Nabil and so does Olivia...I wonder, yes, wonder if in there culture...those magnificent warriors could possibly have 2 wives? Hm...I wonder if they would object to sharing the man...hopefully not...because they are both excellent characters and for one of them to be hurt...um...very sad.

Who knows? Catch ya later...

p.s. I sent an email to you but don't know if you got it...I found the pics of Nabil, Berin etc and they were magnificent! I signed your web page...hope it came thru...

Lula
jonnycarnahan chapter 28 . 8/14/2005
Hello Mommits!

It's been a very long time since you've updated this story and I'm hoping to talk you into continuing to write it.

I love Jonathan hurt/comfort and seeing as he's being pursued by baddies, I wondered if he would get caught, kidnapped, and suffer a beating, etc... Afterall, he's always getting into trouble, right?

Please update soon! I never tire of reading your stories and I wish I had a fraction of the talent you posses.

To some Jon hurt/comfort!

Sheri
RainySunshine chapter 28 . 2/25/2005
This is really more a review of all your works, rather than just this story. Ever since 'The Mummy Returns' came out, I've been saying that they should do a spin off that focuses on Ardeth and the Medjai. I think I read somewhere that they couldn't get the girl who plays Evelyn back for a Mummy 3, so it seemed logical to me that they expand on the idea of the Medjai and center a movie around them instead of the O'Connells.

Despite this wish, I've never been able to picture in my head what other Medjai (who aren't the delicious Ardeth Bay) might look and be like...until I began reading your stories. I absolutely adore every single one of the warriors that you have created. Whenever I watch the big battle scene between the Medjai and the Anubis warriors I always picture Zaki, Berin, and the rest out their fighting among them.

You have an incredible imagination and I find myself quite jealous. My favorites as of right now (besides Ardeth) are Nabil and Sharif, both of whom I have mild crushes on *Blushes and ducks head* THAT is how good these characters are. Poor unsuspecting readers find themselves enthralled by the salty goodness that is the Medjai warriors. *Sigh* I just thought that I'd review and tell you what a fantastic job you are doing with your stories. Update soon!
jonnycarnahan chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Wow! What a great chapter and what a fantastic story! If Jonathan is in danger, I'm delighted... I'm funny that way... Please don't leave us in suspense MUCH longer, my heart can't take it! Thanks for being so good at this writing thing!... Sheri
the kid mdd chapter 28 . 7/1/2004
OH NO!

I just realized that I have never reviewed this story. I read it all except this last chapter a while after it was posted. SORRY! I love your stories, as I'm sure you know by now. Since I have learned how I have been reviewing as I read. Since that wasn't the case with this, just let me say that this whole Hero's story line is great. I have now read them all and await the next installment. Please keep up the good work not only on this story, but Thicker, and seq to Somewhere. Thank you for keeping me reading!
Lula1 chapter 28 . 5/4/2004
Well girl, it's been quite awhile since I've had a chance to read/review!
So much to say and so very little time do i have these days! But I have to say, OH MY, MY! Excellent, yes, excellent indeed(as always)!
Glad I poked my head in for a little look. Love this story...and I will be trying to make more time to catch up soon. This past year...whew! No time, no time, no time...lol.
Gotta love Nabil...that poor, adorable guy. ;)
Cya around...Lula
Aaron chapter 28 . 3/7/2004
Great story so far! Can't wait for more. I have to admit my curiosity as to who the man with the gray eyes is, has almost gotten the better of me.
Trudy Perry chapter 28 . 1/17/2004
I really hope you decide to keep going with this epic, as well as getting the other stories you've imagined for this genre down on paper/in cyber-space!
I know LOTR is the latest "in" thing - believe me, I'm a huge fan of it too - but that doesn't mean that you have to give up projects that inspire you just because perhaps they're less en mode/en vogue than they were a while ago. Follow your muse - write what inspires you!
Keep up the wonderful writing - I applaud your talent whichever way you decide to take it!
XX OO
Trudy
Marcher chapter 28 . 1/17/2004
You give us three wonderful views of the progressing story here, but only enough to tease in each. WHO, WHO is the man with grey eyes? Rick's back in his wife's arms but trouble is a afoot (wonderful euphemism by the way of the creeping blossoming cracks) and you leave us with Jon in dire straits. Need I say...I can't wait for the next chapter.
And...of course, I'd love to read whatever adventures you have in mind still to write. I know what you mean about Mummydom losing a large percentage of readers, but no fandom ever really dies and good stories are always a delight.