Reviews for Teach me
Izora Calla Rahl chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Love it
YouPlusMeEqualsLoveBaby chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Good Good Story:) please Update this, i would love to see what happens next:)
lily hale chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
i love this story! you should add another chapter where duncan leaves his wife and gets together with courtney. maybe add a hot and heavy scene between duncan and courtney.
XxBrownEyedGrlxX chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
great story id love to c more lol
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
OK, I know I've posted a review not so long ago (I have this really bad habit of adding more comments to my previous reviews, sorry), but the taboo student x teacher reminds me so much Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov (That was a very good book, by the way _), so I think it'd be great to know how do they started their affair, what's happening on Duncan's marriage and in his mind, by the way, from past to present: His inner fighting against morals,the difficulty of jealousy against younger males (Because I bet there must be boys who like Courtney on school, even more with her new sexy attitude and wardrobe w),... Well, it must be really interesting to explore Courtney's thoughts and feelings too. Probably she has to deal with her friends' and classmates' questions about her sentimental life, or there are already rumors of their affair... This plot offers so many attractive elements *_*. Please, continue it soon
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hahaha, you have a thing for DXC lemon fics... Hum, I completely accept it XD. But don't leave us begging for more, please T 3 T. This story looks VERY interesting, and I hope you continue it soon, the same goes to "It can't get any worse".

P.S: Add more detail on the smut scenes on this one... Hahaha, yeah, I know that was the prelude, but it felt so quick w ... Please, preety please, continue soon
jazzy411 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
totally make this a story and the student x teacher thing, NICE! later.
iAgreeWithBurga141 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
more with a sex scene

and you should continue this
Your Future Conqueror chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I love this story. as Burga141 said make another chapter with a sex scene
Meralie chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was really good, and I do want more D

Just explore things a bit more when you're writing and don't rush into it: I want to know why Duncan has a wife (Like honestly, a wife? :O) and why, of all things, he's a teacher.

And of course, I want more DxC! :D
CandySox chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I love the story!

I totally get why you haven't updated "It can't get any worse" now. I hope your writer's block ends soon though, 'cause that's one of my fav. stories.
Itachi97 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Love the story! For the next chapter, I think you should Get someone to walk in to the room whlie their they're getting it on. Just for a bit of drama to make the readers think " Oh snap man! What's going happen next?" Just pitching an idea alright.

BorneBeloved124 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
lol. *gives thumbs up* keep going!
lovestinks35 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Loved it!3
Burga141 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Plz more with a sex scene!