Reviews for A Different Kind of Sample
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
God, I LOVE you for writing this XD

Great job!
vault of glass chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was really entertaining. I always love the reluctant admiration, inner monologue type stories from a ghoul's point of view. This was both humorous and very sweet. I'll definitely be adding this to my favorite stories list. A wonderful job!
LillyWhiteRosePetals chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I dont recall is 101's name is given in this story, but i wonder if its the same 101 from Mechanical Saint. Rosie was it?

I like how we see her through the eyes of others.

I liked it. thanks for writing.
BucklesintheSun chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Barrows always reminds me of a ghoul version of Dr. McCoy. This is great fun.

Love the Talon Company sample. The jerks should be good for something besides free armor and weapons. XD
ThatOtherOtaku chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hmm, I don't think I've ever seen a Barrows/LW fanfic before. An unusual pairing, but I thought it was good all the same. :D
TaterBug422 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Aww man. You wrote a (semi) Quinn before I did. And Barrows, whodathunk?

Seriously though, I'm lovin' this like a McDonald's slogan.

I really liked how you incorporated Quinn's occupation into this, it made the fic seem very 3 dimensional.

I love how the ghoul pairings are expanding too!(WHOO, MANIFEST DESTINY)
FaeTian chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
XD This is excellent! So very sexy and cute X3 I love Ghoul/Vaultie stories like this. Great job! You portrayed the characters very well!

-Fae
DDG chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I would like to partake in this sample giving.

Where is my sexy Ghoul doctor to "take a sample"? :O
Crisium chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
You know, if ever I had a day to do nothing but eat ice cream and read your stories all day long, that would be a pretty damn good day. Because every one of yours that I've read (er... not that I'm stalking or anything, swear) is just right- the right balance of sweet or poignant or hot- and it's something you don't come across every day. You're an absolute gem, Cyprith.

And you know, it's utterly your fault that I started to see ghouls as sex objects- it had never occurred to me before your stories to think that way. Between you and the ghouls and dreamysherry and shipping Lucien and Vicente (goddammit, it's still awful to think about), I'm beginning to think you guys are a bad influence on me. In the best possible way, of course.

Awesome work, as always.