Reviews for Unique Secret
umad chapter 1 . 9/25
I too, get angry and gaze upon my foes with furries in my eyes
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Wow... This is so deep and touching, I love it.
Rose chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
What?
Ellie X chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was really good!
Rottedheart of the River chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I cried when i read she committed suicide. i then felt like hunting down and hanging him from his tie on one of those trees by his house. Good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
oh my gosh i almost cryed y would you write that not that its bad becuase its not its the best thing i ever readbut its so good i love the way you right thank god for you if you werent here fanfiction would be nothing.i LOVE the way you write!write more please.
Magiku Maggi-Dixie Kong chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awww. That's so sad. D:
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Poor Matilda!
SSJ God SS Juuhachi chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Wow, this was really disturbing and dark, but was very good. I will admit I was a little surprised that you changed the plot a little bit and made her still living with her parents instead of being with Miss Honey like how she was at the end of the film.

However, that is beauty of fanfiction you can make whatever you want happen. Now, I have never read the book but I have seen the film over a million times and after reading this when you look at the film there is a definite potential that something like this might have been going on.

Like when he grabbed her by the hair instead of by the arm to drag her to her room, I always figured that was just him being mean as usual, but again when you read things like this it really opens your eyes to different possibilities that perhaps life with her family was a lot worse than what we were lead to believe. Great work! Keep up!
TheUlitimateGleek chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This has the potential to be a real story. Add more chapters characters plot ect and it will be better. U should!
snheetah chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
*Whistles* Matilda's father is a psycho. Poor Matilda she was a sweet girl. Good job on this story.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Very sad. I like your character. I am off to read the sequel.

-Kate
Just Kami now chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Since there were only 9 stories on matilda I decided to read the saddest one. If this were Maximum Ride I would be crying ,but this is Matilda. It's still sad it just didn't have the same efect
Little Dark Dynamite chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This story is so sad, but it's still really good. I also read the sequel, and you did a really good job. Keep it up!
KitiKat chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Well-written; I enjoyed reading very much! I've never read the book, but I saw the movie (what else can I say? I have to base my knowledge off that) and always thought there was sexual abuse going on with Matilda and her father, mainly because of that part where the door is closed and she's punished. That kind of was creepy and set off a bunch of alarm bells at least for me. I didn't do a very thorough search, but that doesn't seem to be a popular opinion that we share. People talk of Miss Honey's abuse, but never the other side of Matilda's alleged abuse.

This story had a definite mood to it.

I would make this review more positive-sounding, but I've never been good at fake or real compliments, haha. So I hope you know I do love the story!

You had a few errors, such as spelling words wrong because they sound like other words. You can probably catch those yourself and edit them on the site maYBE.