Reviews for Bring it on: Once a Team Always a Team
julieeee0798 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I always review at the end of the story, anyways love penn he is sooo hot. Also please do an update soon, in the meantime I will be following u and the story
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
This is good :)
ArtsyLilacWriter87 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Great job, update soon !
LittleLiarLovesEmily chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Lol. Gotta love Ai-esha. She was so funny in the movie and you're making her just as funny in your story! Good Chapter & I hope you update soon! :) Go Shets :p Haha.
LittleLiarLovesEmily chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was cool. I just saw this movie for the first time last night and I liked it. :) I hope that you continue with this story.
Belieber97 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Can you please write more but with more brooke and rueben action I love those two ! But other wise great story ! :)
mrs.addiecullen chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Gabriella91 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
I want to know what happens so please continue on with the story.
paschiel chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Do you know what grammar is? Seriously, its horrible. You know, being frank about it.

Also the characters are OOC. Like, crazy OOC.

Willful Destruction
in.wonderland94 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
in it to win it is my fave bring it on film :) although i think that ruben and sarah should be together, can't wait for the next update ]
kelsey112 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
ok finish this soon coz it so good so far
Mirsa chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
her name is spelled Aisha. same as in Power Rangers ;). Which makes a weird connection to Michael Copon (Penn) who originally WAS a Power Ranger. ha! gotta love it 3
IrenexDavid chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
please update when u can
ImCreativeAndILikeIt chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
hi im a big fan of Bring it on and this was an awesome chapter

i was waiting for someone to say a little bit about Ruben im trying to make a story about him and brooke and Rubens name is spelt Ruben oh the 2nd chap is way awesome. :)
princess of punk 619 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
like the 't wait for more