Reviews for All That She Is
asdf movies chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
Sakura's smile faded. More tutoring with Li? Not that she really minded, but after the last tutoring session...her brother would kill him if he ever stepped foot in their house again. Nevermind what Kero might do. She sighed. Perhaps she could convince him to take her to his house instead? But then there would be Meiling to put up with...

She shrugged. She'd think of something better later. At the moment, she was happy with her mark, and couldn't wait to show her family. With a smile on her face, she left the room and got her things. Today hadn't been such a bad day after all, despite how tired she was.

To Be Continued...
MaryWatanuki chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
I noticed it's been REALLY long since you last updated this but... if there is a chance of you reading this, please update it. I really like it a lot.
sakurawolfybliss chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
What?but i thought it was already complete?! Oh well... nice story pls update soon... i will be waiying... u have my complete support... hehe
sakurawolfybliss chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
But u know sakura should have gotten the card cause shes thr one who made the plan and the one to stop the user from using it making it stop also... syaoran just distracted it...yah know... hehe... but anyways, great job
Cascade00 chapter 23 . 6/19/2012
Please finish up this story!
DN Angel and Cardcaptor Sakura chapter 23 . 10/3/2008
great story
digi-gal-rox chapter 23 . 4/27/2008
this is really interesting. so far with almost every 'magic' related CCS fic I've read, it's seems really 'out of place', but this is really good! do you intend on continuing this fic? pls do!

xJaytee chapter 23 . 4/15/2008
hi, i was wondering when you will continue on with the story, it's really good, please continue!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 23 . 1/4/2008
i love it!
cherrysakurawolf chapter 23 . 9/28/2007
please update
kianvelez chapter 23 . 5/31/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! BWAHAHA! UPDATE ALREADY! OK? *ahem* Thanks for the story and I hope that you update already! Ja ne!

*~kian v.~*
DarkBloodyFangs chapter 23 . 5/6/2006
hey i like what you have written so far and was wondering when you'll have the next chapter out. Continue with the good work.
Divine Illuminance chapter 23 . 3/7/2006

WOw, what a cool story, please update soon!