Reviews for A New Beginning
Legacygal chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Oh gosh! Please update!
FuryanJedi13 chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Pretty much everything about this little story makes me think two things:
1- It's adorable
2- The writers need to die horrible, painful deaths and burn in Hell for all eternity for what they have done to the YJK gang.

PLEASE UPDATE!
princessofthescoundrels chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
boom boom boom good job! i love jania zekk fics! ill have my eye peeled for this one... thanks!
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Nice work, but I think you could go into so much detail about the emotions about having a baby. There are plenty of them, and a lot will provide many more funny and interesting moments.

You have some tense issues in your piece- especially when Jaina goes into her POV monologue. It's something that will help to make your readers less confused if you keep the tense the same throughout the piece.

Overall, a really good job. _
QuixoticQuest chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
This is a funny story, I'm assuming it's not done yet. You could definitely put in more details about Jaina's inner thoughts about her children specifically, because each one would have its own new presence in the force you can explore the details on that.

What are Jacen and Tenel Ka's feelings about the other couple having kids?

Otherwise I think it's a good start. I think you do have some tense problems (you switch between past and present tense- especially in Jaina's POV).

Nice work. _