Reviews for The Ex Factor: Outtakes
Edwardspetwolf chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
Aw! This was absolutely adorable! Loved the ending LOL! Can't wait for another outtake!

~Edwardspetwolf
NJNYTwiGals chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
Cute chapter. I can't wait for the sequel to start.
dharma.issued chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
oh how i love the outtakes! i especially loved seeing through Spendors eyes, shouldn't have left it on the floor lmao!

please to do another SpendorPOV soon?
hln3twimom chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
So silly and super cute...Daddy Edward is awesome and I am lovin lil Masen! Can't wait for more!
adricastro chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
You have NO idea how happy getting this unexpected update made me today! And you say theres more...yey! Thank you so very much! :) :) :)
babylopez2008 chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
omg Edward! lol that was soo funny!

is that true with the big tv? cause I know alot of people that have just gotten BIG tv's.

oh and I thought that Edward was going to get caught, b/c he used his card and they could've had alerts going off from the phone.
shasta53 chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
Very cute!
rebecca's mom chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
YOU My Darling are one of the MOST AMAZING BEST FRIENDS EVER! Surprising me with the most CREATIVE Birthday gift I have ever received in my entire life!

You said, "I hope you get all you want," and I did BB with this outtake. A DREAM come true (literally) being able to share "a day in the life" with my most favorite couple in this entire world (TEF Bella and Edward) and beautiful Masen! I squeel at the thought of holding Masen in my arms and sharing time with Edward *sigh*. Having Rebecca with me sharing in my DREAM...was topping on the cake! :o)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart Ang! This was the most wonderful gift I could receive from you...and I ADORE and LOVE YOU with Everything in Me!

MWAH BB!

Aura

xox
Fitzy0816 chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
Too cute! Edward would be serious about pulling his dick out in the middle of Sears. That whole scene was hilarious and sadly familiar.
L09 chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
I started reading thinking "who was Splendor again" - well, how freaking funny doing a pet POV! I loved it! Poor Buddy :(
shandi25 chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
I always Love B/E they are so sweet together... Edward is such a kid!
L09 chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Aw. Poor them!
bellabells7279 chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
Love it so much. What will I do without Ex Factor?
sherrie cherries chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
awesome...
L09 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I feel bad, and I feel bad admitting it to you, but I totally ghosted over all the more intimate areas of this out take - I just can't take Edward with anyone but Bella! I'm a wuss like that! The rest was good though lol!
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »