Reviews for The Ex Factor: Outtakes
bellastew chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
OMG I Absofreakinglutely loved Splendor POV! I've been postponing reading it for a while but now that I did...

"Shouldn't have left her on the floor.

Yeah. Whatever"

LOL Besides being really funny, was also a good perpective on Edward life then...

Congrats SuzyQ and Angel!
Trickster22084 chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Loved this chapter, shouldnt have left it on the floor yeah what ever I loved that I chuckled every time
Bethanne394 chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
I just loved this chapter! Not only do you get to hear about Edwards frame of mind the few months and weeks before he and Bella are reunited in such and open and refreshing way, but it is seen through the innocent eyes of his new puppy. It was sweet and cute and a completely adorable way to tell of Edwards final days of suffering alone in his heartache even if he hides it from others as well as he can but reveals all to his most unconditional supporters, his beloved pets. And the repeated phrase "shouldn't have left it on the floor" in all it's variations was brilliant and a humorous tie between each of the sections of Spendor's narrative.
Edward Mason Cullen chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
Good chapter. Will there be a #10?
satineRiP16 chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
OMG! i enjoyed this chapter very much! U have NO idea! Love it!
nessiecullen1995 chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
you really rock:) love this chapt. so much;)
CassandraLowery chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
The Mission Impossible stuff was sooooo cute! :)
CassandraLowery chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
I love the idea of writing from Spendor's POV-adorable and poignant!

You have done such an incredible job with TEF-it's amazing!

I can't wait for the sequel...when you have the time and the energy to invest in it. I know how writing goes...sometimes the best things have to percolate, trickle down, etc., before you can tackle them. So keep percolating and enjoy your hiatus!

-Cassandra :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
That was an amazing chapter. I loved the reading Spendor's POV. Very well written and very ejoyable.
Cullenfan524 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
OMG! This was so good! I loved that it was in Spendor's POV! I loved hearing all these little secrets he never told Alice!
Charlotta chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
I just loved to read this chapter.

The true love feeling is perfect written. I feel so sorry for them not telling each other that they really really love each other.
J.P. Montoya chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I love this outakes because they

Explain loys of things between bella and edward. Now I understand their relationship better.

Are you gong to keep writting more outtakes about the story? Or are you done writting them?
The spicy angel chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I loved the point of view of Spendor! Sooooo cute!

"Shouldn't have left her on the floor.

Yeah. Whatever."

The best. :D
beanothercullen chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
After reading these outtakes I am so sad for them that they lost each other. It makes it that much worse knowing how much they meant to each other and really were too young to totally understand the depth of their feelings. I am so glad that I finished TEF before I read the outtakes, cause my heart would have broked for them...effen Tanya.
beanothercullen chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
This really was a painful chapter. I'm glad you wrote it so we could really understand what they went through, it had to suck. I can totally see why Edward basically started doing whatever he wanted to do and didn't really give a crap about anyones opinion. There were so many opinions about their relationship from so many people...and they were 17, that would truely suck! Oh and I still hate Tanya, just that she tried to befriend Bella, possibly to get closer to Edward makes me sick. I hate girls that are willing to screw over their friends.
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »