Reviews for The Ex Factor: Outtakes
J.P. Montoya chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I love this outakes because they

Explain loys of things between bella and edward. Now I understand their relationship better.

Are you gong to keep writting more outtakes about the story? Or are you done writting them?
The spicy angel chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I loved the point of view of Spendor! Sooooo cute!

"Shouldn't have left her on the floor.

Yeah. Whatever."

The best. :D
beanothercullen chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
After reading these outtakes I am so sad for them that they lost each other. It makes it that much worse knowing how much they meant to each other and really were too young to totally understand the depth of their feelings. I am so glad that I finished TEF before I read the outtakes, cause my heart would have broked for them...effen Tanya.
beanothercullen chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
This really was a painful chapter. I'm glad you wrote it so we could really understand what they went through, it had to suck. I can totally see why Edward basically started doing whatever he wanted to do and didn't really give a crap about anyones opinion. There were so many opinions about their relationship from so many people...and they were 17, that would truely suck! Oh and I still hate Tanya, just that she tried to befriend Bella, possibly to get closer to Edward makes me sick. I hate girls that are willing to screw over their friends.
GothicTemptress chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
"Italian leather sofa. Can't wait to sink my teeth into that."

This was such a unique, hilarious perspective! Loved this!
SarahCullen86 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
I LOVED this outtake! "shouldn't have left it on the floor" lol. so cute/sad/sweet to see Edward's life through his puppy's eyes :)
beanothercullen chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
If you had told me about this chapter, I would have thought...what the hell? But it was reallly cute and good. Thanks off to read another outtake.
fmneff chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I have not read this outtake yet, but I have to tell you that I just finished Help Wanted and I give it high honors! I have just recommended it to 2 people today. In fact, I told the one person to move it to the top of her ff list! What an awesome story. I really fell in love with the characters. I laughed and cried...in the same paragraph! Great job! Thank you so much for allowing us to read this wonderful story.
smilton chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
Aww.. I love the outtakes with Masn. I love seeing them as a whole family!
Maddy chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
what a bitter bitch who deserved it. He's allowed to be with Tanya if you're broken up. RETARD.
Daisy chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
she was a bitch from day one. cheating whore that she was
Butterflieena chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
I LOVE SPENDOR'S PERSONALITY ! he is beyond funny ..."shouldnt have left her on the floor" lol...ur a great writer ..KEEP IT UP XD
PNW Luna chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
You do an amazing job with the lemons. Beautifully descriptive. My only peeve is that the hymen is located outside the vagina to cover the entrance not somewhere inside. The barrier is breached upon entrance...
LK chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
:D BEST STORY EVER. I wanted the lemon though DAYUM.
zanni1990 chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
I have missed the ex factor soooooooo much! I have re read it 3 times! Now I have read the outtakes 3 times! I lovve this story so so much. When is the next factor coming? Any idea at all? Sorry just so looking forward to it! you are so talented! Thank you
779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »