Reviews for The Ex Factor: Outtakes
kcullenk chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
i want to say poor amy but she's lucky to surrender her v-card to edward! i don't like any other girl with edward but this outtake is freaking hot!
Darkwriter69 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I love the way you wrote Edward in this fic and his reasoning was perfectly believable. I haven't read TEF, but I'm heading over to Twilighted to rectify that situation immediately!
littlewing1975 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Edward Cullen: V-card activation specialist.

I love it and I agree with all of you ladies over at Twilighted. We have the best discussions over there.

Fantastic chapter outtake, can't wait for ch 28 and more of this.
Edwardsbabymama chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I loved this OT...GREAT SEX SCENE!...you gave some really good insight into their "relationship"...because I always wondered about what happened with them.

I don't think Edward is horrible or took advantage of her at all..they both wanted it and both knew what they were doing and I think he treated her with respect...if she didn't want it I think she would have said so.

But then...who in their right mind could refuse Edward Cullen's advances...I sure as hell wouldn't be able to! :P He can't help it that he's got game and is JUST THAT GOD!

It doesn't bother me one little bit to read about him having sex with someone else...hell...I like reading about him doing anything sexual with his HOT ASS!

Ha! Wish that was what my first time was like!
rebecca's mom chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Hi Ang,

I almost deleted the alert because I didn't want to read this outtake...but my curiosity got the best of me. I am going to be honest, I LOVE everything about your writing...but I'm not happy. I had to read it because I love Edward but it was difficult for me and still difficult knowing he works with her still! Your outtake proved that they had a deeper connection than I thought, and I am really SAD that I know this now.

From TEF I knew that Emmett caught Edward with her (I don't even want to say her name), and I thought that couch scene was a one-time thing...but having all this detail and proof that they went on with sex for weeks and weeks is truly a downer. I wish I didn't read this.

Please, please, please get your mojo back and finish Chapter 28 PLEASE! I really need a jolt of Bella and Edward's LOVE to overwhelm me so I can get this bad taste out of my mouth. I'm even mad at Edward and I can't shake it...sorry.

Looking forward to your story hopefully free and clear of any mention of (that wench) ever again! Thanks for listening to my ranting...I am never this negative... hope you can forgive me and thank you for letting me vent!

Take care!

XOX
BellaCullenPR chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I know I wrote on the Twilighted topic that I won't read this because I didn't wanted to know the details.. but The curiosity killed me and I read it.. It was weird because my brain only focuses in this aspect in Bella and Edward but I read it! LoL Blame to the alcohol hahahahahahahahaha

Anyways I would love to read more outtakes.. D

-NyviaCullenPR (In Twilighted)
Breathless In Voice chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
OMG this story is really good so far becuase i like how your going back and describing what happened in the past.

Though i hav a question... Um will you recap everything in the past and into the present and i mean is are you going to re-write everything that went down before and after the break-up?

But anyway um... are you going to finish the Ex-Factor and A Love With No Limits? Those are really good stories and many of my friends and i really want to know what happnes next.

I'm sayng all of thi now beacuse i have no other way and telling you this.

But anyway you are an amazing author and keep up the good work.

Great Job,

Breathless In Voice
isha1987 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
i got excited when i saw my email but then i can't help to be sad when it was an outtake but hey its a good outtake.. yeah we can definitely see how E is with B.. and how differntly he acts with other girl before and how he is now with B back in his life.. i hope u get ur groove on ASAP,cuz we truly are itching for another chapter of ur TEF.. u know we love u.. and yeah im a member of addicted to TEF on facebook.. lol can't help it ur just so great.. can't wait for another chapter(s) of TEF and outtake(s)..
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I wish I would have lost my virginity like that.
revrag chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Surprisingly, I found this not as terrible as I should have. LOL

Maybe I totally wish my first time was like that. Sadly, it was not. Not even close, not even close by a fucking mile. LOL

Yeah, it was really naughty for him to act like that...punkass SOB...but he is a man. Aren't, like, most all men just douches sometimes?

Anyway, you're very talented. Made me pretty damn wet. For reals. I can practically smell it. Whoa. Muahaha
TitanyaStark chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I Love your writing!

Hope ou can update at TEF Soon!
Jennie T Cullen chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
love your writing. Sorry you have a "block" with TEF, maybe Seduceward can loosen you up some...
kolfan88 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I'm so happy you decided to do outtakes Angie! Even though Edward/any other female character makes me want to barf, I still enjoyed your writing LOL..can't wait for the next chapter of this and TEF!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I love the TEF and Iwait patiently for your up dates. This was Really good... I like the fact you have let us into his mind and can see where he's been and where he's going. Keep it up I look forward to the next update of both...
tkeaton1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
OK, as hard as that was to read, It let you get a look at his relationship with Aimee and what he was going through at that time of his life! You know I love this story so much! :)
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 Next »