Reviews for I'll sacrifice for you
JazzGirl123 chapter 30 . 5/31/2013
If I could curse without it being censored, I would. I don't know whether I should hug you or throttle you. I liked this story but that ending...I'll give you credit for originality, and not making it all annoyingly fluffy (which is way overdone).
bluexsky chapter 30 . 11/15/2012
Good job ill read the next one
Ayame-knight chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
Question: dosent yoru kno what happen why didnt he say anything
happyface2107 chapter 30 . 7/28/2012
...WOW THAT WAS AWSOME ! I LOVED IT AND IT WAS AWWSOME SUPERCALAGISTICEXPALIDOCIOUS, WONDERFUL AND ABOUNCH OF OTHER WORLD SI DONT KNOW THAT MEAN BETTER THAT AWSOME!WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRIGHT THE SEQUAL! WHEN! WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHEEEN! I LOVED THIS AND YOU ARE NOW MY FAVOITE AUTHER!
MangaAnimeFreak22 chapter 30 . 12/6/2011
I started reading this when there was obly 15 chapter or something and read it to the end - but I didn't have FF that time, so I'm just telling you now that this story is REALLY amazing!
Karate Bookworm chapter 30 . 7/17/2011
A sequel please. I love it

Veronica101 chapter 23 . 6/6/2011
GREAT STORY! TWO WORDS: LOVE IT!
Animefreaksrock96 chapter 30 . 3/20/2011
That was so cool. I almost cried and I'm with my cousins right now and I don't want to cry in front o them or they'll think I'm weird for crying over something on read on my IPod.

AWSOME STORY!
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 30 . 5/18/2010
This was absolutely amazingg! ( types and clicks really fast to see if the

sequel is out yet)

YES! There is! Boooyaaa! ( goes to read the sequel)

:) ;) 8) O-o soo many smileys!
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is amazing! I can't wait to read the rest of it! Thank youuuuuuu!
Daisy in the TARDIS chapter 30 . 4/13/2010
Yay, i just finished this story (and i can't wait to go read the sequel idk, i just found that funny

and now about the actual story, 1.) the director is a total turd muffin

2,) i really like what you did with amu and her hair, how it changed as her life did, i thought that was cool

I read this story in two days and it would've been one if it weren't for that cursed school, dont cha hate it? and i thought it was fabulous, now i shall go read the sequel
lingerings chapter 30 . 12/5/2009
Nice...I like it...a little angsty though...
WhatADayDreamer chapter 19 . 10/17/2009
Whoa, Utau is acting VERY weird... But love the story. All the twists! :)
WhatADayDreamer chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
Aw. :( Amu said he hated him.. But it was for the best..
WhatADayDreamer chapter 13 . 10/17/2009
_

Yay! :D Wub da stowy! (Ami talk)