Reviews for Beau Rêve
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 14 . 1/3
Aw, that was so sweet. I'm glad the story had a happy ending. Suzaku and Lelouch are so cute and adorable together.

I loved this story so much!
Kanade-Akaihana chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
Bravo! Wonderful ending! You truly did an amazing job with the two stories. I was completely enraptured the whole time
Kanade-Akaihana chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Lol...I actually LOVED the bathroom idea! Very unique (and hot!) approach!
Kanade-Akaihana chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Your grammatical errors have diminished since "Sleepless Beauty." Your writing and organization is now more sophisticated. I am impressed. I LOVE this story. The way you characterized Lelouch's point ofview was believeable and fun to read. It sounds EXACTLY like him!
surkariAlover13 chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
It did not suck at all
Italiangirl chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
This was beautiful, really beautiful! Ora mi leggerò Bella Sera... Now i'll read Bella Sera!
Diana Prince chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
Ah that was so sweet and great thanks for the story and it ended good until next time thanks once again. Oh yeah Alaska sounds cool to cold for me though.
Diana Prince chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
Yeah an update good job can't wait to read the next chapter.
Isolating chapter 14 . 12/31/2009
D OMg i love it D lol

i want to go to alaska XD lol

"We walked with the group that we were with to take pictures of wildlife, the lake and the glacier. The lake in front of the glacier was crystal clear and still. The mountains reflected in the water with the perfect clear sky"

Now i wish i was there XD lol that and the northern lights

your awshome ) one of the best storys i read in Code Geass )

Foxfire32
maknae123 chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
Oh, I'm soo happy you depicted Alaska correctly. I was raised there, so i'm always iffy when people put Alaska into their stories, since they think it's all ice and snow all year long. But when I saw that it was on a mountain, I immediately felt better. Just as long as it wasn't set in July, since during that month for a few weeks, there is no snow on the mountains. It comes back pretty soon though, haha. Ok, it made me happy! Haha, I loved the story.
chanelly982 chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
this series is okay in my opinion :) but its a little weird with the marriage. and they cant have kids together, can they?
Isolating chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
D i love it!~ D lol

yay lulu and suzaku ot married soo cute ]

O..o suzaju must have written that down to say it so perfectly lol and poor lelouch X3 probly had to think so much on that lol ) but anyways this chapter was AWSHOME D
kaname-luvr chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
hm... i liked it, but im not so sure about leluch wearing woman's clothes... specially heels... eh... yeah, but it was good anyhow...
maknae123 chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
I really do love this story, and I'm sad to see it ending. But, at least you're not one of those authors who goes on and on and on and- well, you get the picture.

I love the way you make the characters your own, while keeping their personalities intact at the same time.

The one thing I didn't like about this one chapter is that the wedding was PERFECT! I've never heard of such a perfect wedding. I hope mine goes that well haha.

But I do love that you put a lemon in almost every chapter. Beautiful.

Well, that is what I've been wanting to say about your story. I hope that your next story is just as good as this one is.
Julia chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
This is a good plot line but no offence but I would say it's not sticking much to the characters personalitys