Reviews for Lullabies For Laughlin
jenefaner chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Ahh, soothing balm to my angst scarred soul. Thank you! lol
vinhallen chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I'm such a fan of your writing style :) This story is sweet and deliciously happy. It balances the heavy tone of the Hurt series so well. The genre scenes with Papa Logan kept me grinning like a lunatic, hehe :)

Thank for for another excellent fic!

Regards.
FireBornInsanity chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
LOL
bahnannah chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
i loved loved loved this story. too funny. and of course, loved jubilee singing to laughlin. i think you should write another one about rogue and wolvie's kids. totally hilarious.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Before reading the fic I had to question myself on how such an awesome author such as yourself had succumbed to the death threats readers were giving you because of the prequel to this AU fic, but after reading it, I realized that yeah, it was worth it. Fanfic authors SHOULD listen to reviewers. LOL. So I request more! YAY!
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
“Marie …” he pleaded in a whisper, trying to ignore the pitying laughter coming from a group of fathers who had managed to sidle away from their wives and spawns. Lucky bastards.

ROFL! I have to say that although I put that line down, I actually stopped keeping track of the many (MANY) lines that made me lol. Literally. If my family were home they would think I was insane. Which I'm not. Really. ;)

Anyway, loved it! Again, angst free. How can you be so good at writing both angst *and* fluff? How? Keep writing!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Well that left me smirking and giggling, but I'm shocked to say that I prefered Feels like Suffocation. I really am a warped little soul, eh? I dunno, maybe because I read that first this seems like too much sunshine and lollipops? It's ok, but that was like, amazingly awesomely heart rending. and that's hard to compete with...
thedevilyouknow106 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Awe see I knew you had it in you to do one that didn't leave my poor heart in ribbons on the floor! Good job see a family getting through the hard times and all the points in time that stick to their memories... I loved it I really did, it made me laugh and have happy tears for them. A happy ending always makes me think that maybe things aren't really so bad and maybe we can get through it day by day. Very good story.
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
OOPS!

Read this one before FE. Still very good though. :sigh: Like the trip to the 'clinic' never happened. This could almost be considered the dream/future that Rogue and Logan lost in FLSB.

One thing that bothered me with Rogue's logic in FLSB... All kids have to deal with their parents faults, or mutations as it were. Imagine Hanks kid on bring your dad to school day. I would imagine the hard part fore a kid would be to see the strain the aging/not aging puts on Rogan's relationship. SO glad you didn't tackle that angt here. LOL

My absolute FAV line is :

That bastard is going to bring her home tomorrow, drunk and clutching a goddamn pregnancy test!

LOL That was AWEsome! As a mom of a daughter fast approaching her teen years, I sympathize wholeheartedly with Daddy Logan. Poor guy. Maybe now he can sympathize with Xavier's reaction when Marie told him she was in an adult relationship with him at seventeen... What goes around...

Loved seeing Rogue and Logan together and happy all those years later. Gives us hope that they will eventually make it and be happy along the way. :o)

Keep Writing!

PS I'm STILL snickering over that line. Can't wait to share it with my husband. He will appreciate it, too! :oD
ElizaV chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I liked this. Though I think if Marie had known this to be the future she wouldn't have had the abortion. I'm suprised LeBeau's kid survived.
askita chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
*grins madly* This was great. You made me laugh out loud enough times that finally my 3 year old son looked at me like I was retarted. *grins* Good stuff!
DulceDulce DeLeche chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
wow that was amazing, I'm still planning on reviewing feels like suffocation, but just haven't had the chance yet. But I saw this post and couldn't help my self. Thank you so much for giving an angst free and very comical fic. Don't get me wrong, I luv angst but well deserve a semi happy ending. ;) This fic had me laughing most of the way through. Hope you come up with more Rogan fics, cause they really are my favorite. ;)
dancing-donut chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
hi. i love you. and i'm going to give u airhug now. airhug!

now that's settle.

this is an awesome one shot with many pictures in it. i snort at the Laughlin name and u actually write her to want to change her name. LOL.

i LOVE YOUR LOGAN in this! reluctant dad. all gruff and growly. yet very soft inside. LOL-ed so hard when Logan is on the swing set with Baby.

Gosh. And Baby is the carbon copy of Logan. what's with the ET comment and brawling. Jessie is so like Rogue. Ballerino. Guess that didn't took place huh?

I'm all fuzzy inside now. thanks to you! :D