Reviews for The Riddle
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
Love it! So cute!

This was originally in Polish? The English is flawless.
dzio chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
Richie, my angel! Do you realize I had no idea you posted this? Shows how out of touch I've been. ;) Anyway, I had fun translating this and now I had fun re-reading. :)

E-cookies of love, sunshine. :)
LadyKatie chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Nice ending! Good job!
Bonomania chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
Ep! I adore this story. I look forward to the next update :D
kwittbugginme chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
NO! You can't end it there! AND WHAT?

Please hurry with the next part!

thanks for sharing!

kris
LadyKatie chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
I feel like a bad person for not reviewing sooner, but I’ve been following this story for the last few chapters and I am really enjoying it. Here are my thoughts so far:

First, you have a decent plot. And I really think that House would be paranoid and terrified of losing Wilson. He knows Wilson’s track record when it comes to being faithful to his wives, so he had a right to be a little worried. So that part is very in character.

Second, House is one of the toughest characters to right in the first person point-of-view. I avoid it because his thoughts and the way he processes his emotions are so complex. You’ve made it work, so good job.

As of chapter six I just need to say “damn it, Wilson! Hurry up and tell him what’s going on!” … I’m a little impatient… :)

Anyway, good job on this and I’ll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Lori chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Oh wow, I can't believe you just left it there. The beginning was quite hot by the way. Please update asap, that was an evil cliffhanger. Thanks
Lylaa chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
can't wait to see what happens next
Lori chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
I'm really enjoying this fic. I hope they can work things out, please update soon. Thanks
WhirledPiece17 chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Hey there Richie,

Wilson? What is wrong with you? *shakes James by the shoulders until we are both dizzy* Who is this Sharon person and why is she more important than House all of the sudden? Hmm? Don't have an answer do we? Well then...I guess I will just sit here and twidle my thumbs until I found out.

Once again Richie, your style amazes me and makes me feel more part of House than ever before. You are a fantastic writer! And your English is superb!

Love,

Christina
Bonomania chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Aw. Such a sad chapter, I look forward to the next part :D
WhirledPiece17 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Hey there Richie,

How's it going sweetie? I love your style of writing. It makes me feel even more part of House's life than I already was. You are very good at getting inside of his head, which isn't easy to do. Also, you captured Wilson's character very nicely as well. I love how you have them love each other. It is so comepletley adorable. I want to go to the cabin now. It sounds so romantic.

Yours,

Christina
Shota-Hunter chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Oh my God! Jealous!House is so cute! Love it that the ducklings are not even suspicious when House sends them to look around his lover's office _

Wilson is gonna be in so much trouble when he gets back! hohohohoo!

I love it! Please update soon!~
Miz. Jynx chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Oohf, House seems to be getting desperate. Now he has extra clinic duty and Cuddy is acting like the she-devil! X( LOl, better, not amazing but better. You change scenes a little fast and there are gaps of missing detail that make it hard to keep up. Again, just trying to help! Sorry If I make you angry. ' heh heh update soon!
Solaila chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Mam wrażenie, że czytałam to już w oryginale. A jeżeli to kojarzę to gratulacje dla tłumaczki za sprawną translację. ;) Opowiadanie krótkie, urocze i zdecydowanie poprawiające humor. Miałam ochotę na coś lekkiego i optymistycznego tego wieczora. ;) Czekam na następne Twoje opowiadania na .