Reviews for Xander and the BAU
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
cool
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This sounds amazing! It could be kept as a one-shot, but it has such great potential for a full-on muli-chapter story! I doubt you'll do anything with it since it's been about three years, but I just thought you should know this is amazing. If you continue to write it, GREAT! :D If you don't, that's okay to. Just know this is really good.
Lazerwolf314 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Awesomeawesomeawesomeawesome! Please, pretty please update. I like never... Ever resort to begging, but this is already on it's way to being an amazing story.

:))))))
DesolatesLove chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
very good i hope to read more i love criminal minds and checked for any crossovers between CM/BtVS when i found out he played xander and found this i hope you continue and i think he should have the name kevin but everyone from sunnydale knows him as xander instead of kevin i look forward to another chapter :)
MilkTeaGhost chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I'd really like to see more of this! It's amazing!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This is another story that looks like its going to be really good...I definatly want to read more. I say you just keep him as the loveable Xander that he already is and stay with that name.
SakuraDragomir chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz?

i love criminal minds and buffy the vampire slayer

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki
nelle-fang chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
A very interesting idea. I don't know how you would explain the missing eye thing for Xander, but good none the less. If you have a second chapter I would read it. I'm still a little iffy on the crossover, but I have seen weirder and it working great. Good luck and can't wait to read more.

NelleFang
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Ha ha ha ha ha. I love it. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ElmoSmelmo chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Wow i really love the story! Please will you carry on with it and maybe explain why he picked the name Kevin :) xx
roguewriter04 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Okay, so I find this to be a wonderful idea. What would the Scoobies think of Penelope? The team think of the Scoobies? Makes me wonder. :)
jiskah chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ok, I dunno if it is the circumstance I actually watch Buffy on DVD or nicht but you got me. I would like to read how Xander became Kevin and what happend to the Scoobies. Maybe his two lifes would mix up becaus of some event. Oh boy you better don't bring Penelope togheter with Willow. That might end bad for him
writergirl99 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
oh wow, i really enjoyed this. I only just figured out that they were played by the same person. I thought i recoginsed Kevin from somewhere, but it wasn't untill i watched Buffy that i realised who he was...

Please continue soon, i would love another chapter!
kitty wicca chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Thanks for this I was so hoping for a crossover. I hope he hooks up with Garcia.