Reviews for This Ordinary Life
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was really well-written, and I'm always for more post-Narnia fics. May I request a school scene (perhaps where one of the accidentally acts like the monarch (s)he is) or maybe something from one of the Pevensie parents' POV?

Ailavyn Siniyash
rw chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
great story
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Aww, that's true. As long as they have each other, there's always hope. Awesome fic! I love it!
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I'm confused. Looking at the reviews, it looks like there is more than one chapter to this. But I only see one. Is it just me? Or did something happen to any and all chapters after chapter one?
Allspark chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I like this. It's a very plausible story of what could have happened. I imagine, after the wondrous life in Narnia, England was a bit of a disappointment, especially with not knowing whether they would ever go back. Great chapter.
FizzyLemonade chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
You. Are. Bloody. BRILLIANT! I really, really, so, so, very liked it! The one where Peter cried made me nearly cry. I bit my lip(HARD. i left bite marks), muffled my mouth and continued
FallenUpStairs chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Well, better late than never reviewing right? I loved reading the conversation between Susan and Digory, it left me pondering as well. Simply wonderful to read, update soon.
SpangleyPony chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
aw really sweet moments in this chapter, glad you posted :)
rthstewart chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
It's so nice to see Professor Kirke here, and that he is supportive of them both on their return and now with the news of their father. He is an underused character and it's wonderful to see him here being all wise and kind! Susan has perhaps answered her own question as to why they were brought back - that it could not have been an accident. She has perhaps answered her own question if she considers their arrival is timed to the arrival of the letter about their father.
Valiant Flower chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
These are so nice! I loved the first one most, I think, just because of the wonderful family bonding. Good job!
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
:( Poor Edmund. And Peter. It's hard to be the oldest when something like that happens. I certainly hope Mr. Pevensie is only MIA and nothing worse. Living as a child whose father is in the military is a life of constant worry and unease. *sigh*

Good chapter. You presented Edmund's uncertainty well when Peter almost breaks down. It would be so like Peter not to tell any of them about it. Not at first, anyway. Great job. Now you've got me longing for an update. ;)

Lion be with you,

KC
SpangleyPony chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
As if they don't have enough to deal with. I am curious to see where you go with this, update please.
rthstewart chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
oh! Now we have a splendid role reversal from Chapter 1! and MIA too! Oh my. I thought Edmund's reaction to seeing Peter was interesting - how these outward expressions of emotion are normal in Narnia, but not in Spare Oom. It is sad too that in this case, neither is able to rise to the occasion as the calm it-will-all-be-alright "adult" - they are both frightened. Thank you for sharing this vision.
rthstewart chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I feel quite badly for Lucy blaming herself here. It's a lovely bit of sib bonding too, with Peter being ever so concerned and caring. This is quite poignant because, of course, we know their adventures aren't over, but at this point, they do not.
FallenUpStairs chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Their father's missing! That stinks, and I've always gathered that Peter isn't one for admitting that he's afraid. Nice to see him showing that he is to Ed. Update soon