Reviews for Lent
Fleur du Feu chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
I'm so glad you finished it! This is such an adorable story and the ending is totaly perfect. It is sweet, and fluffy and so wll done. Great Job! I love your Cosette/Marius, so sweet and fluffy :)
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
aww..cute. I was almost becoming obsessed with Slash...now, not so much! I needed this!
Fleur du Feu chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
This story is your best that I've read. i hope you aren't done becouse I REALLY want to be able to read another chapter. I must know what happens next, I must or I shall perish! ;)
Fleur du Feu chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Marius/Cosette is such a darling couple. they are so sweet together. I love this fic. What on earth possesed them to give THAT up for lent. Poor newlyweds, tht's got to be killing them!
Jenny chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
It's *ma* cherie- feminine- but otherwise very sweet.
Darth Pooky chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Aw, this is so good! One of the few Marius/Cosette stories I really like! Please continue!
Camilla Richard chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
What can I say? I'm in love with what you write. Nobody writes Marius/Cosette like you do. Thank you so much for this.
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
“That’s not possible. You sleep next to me every night, whereas I sleep next to you,” he said...

That's possibly the sweetest line I've seen in a fic in a long time. This is just darling! I'm so glad you continue to write these two.