Reviews for Hopes High as Mountains
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
enjoyed reading this. pretending to squish people was a funny concept too, and very Jinx-esque.
the girl by the downtown caffe chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
The first story I read from you was All's Fair in Love and Stakeouts. The plotline was unclear and for the most part, dull. No, I'm not here to flame, for I've just been through two more of your stories; the newest. When I first read The Last Something That Meant Anything I was entirely charmed by the feelings and thought you delved about. Jinx's coldness that applies so well to her personality, contrasting against the speedster's nerves. Thou, again, the it appeared as more of a fragment from something else that a story itself. The plot was left unsolved and blurry; which to my thoughts opaques your writing.

Therefore, I gave you another chance with Hopes High as Mountains. It was beautiful. However, this situation has been shown before in at least another fanfic, in other ways perhaps, but has been shown before. The dialogue form, either way, was new, simple and neat.

I enjoyed it a lot. The implicit way of telling it was them gave a fun thrill to the story. Really something worth reading. I will be expecting to read your next story.

Love, me.
FrivolousFlare chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Hahahah!

She was squishing people. Funny.

;D

Keep Writing!
KF fan chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Nicely done. The reader fills in the whole Jinx accelerating toward the ground at 32 feet per second squared and a certain red and yellow clad hero accelerating much faster than that, whoosh, blur, catch etc.
forestsofazarath chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Jinx' reaction at the end made me laugh, although I did have to re-read the last bit before it made sense.

It's a really sweet story; I'm a sucker for KF/Jinx. 3