Reviews for Send me a Song
DarkLoverofRu12 chapter 2 . 3/13
I'm sorry if it bothers you and if it does ignore this but it's Ghost of John not Ghost of Tom
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
These were great stories but i would have loved them to be longer but thats probably just me. Nice job! Are you going to update this again? Please do.
SevenDeadlySins666 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I thought is was the ghost of John? ANYWAYS I love this!
darkshadowgirl666 chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
I quite like how different this is from the other fics i've read in DP fanfic (which admittedly isn't very many) but i like the diversity.
dat-ass-doe chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
lol wow... clearly the second option! i mean i wouldn't exactly mind... *thinks to self* wow.. i'm such a perv...

anyways, love how dash drags danny off, leaving everyone to wonder what the hell just happened! if only we could have seen what happened after that... *sad sigh*
dat-ass-doe chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
lol oh wow.. i loved this one! it was absolutely hysterical! love how the others reactions really didn't phase dash at all... it was cute! "sides have you seen him in drag? Stick a wig on him and its all good." lol wow, definitely spent a few good minutes laughing my ass off at that one!
Codiak chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
LOL. I'm not sure what she was thinking, either. But I don't care just as long as they keep on a coming. ;)
1337kitsune chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
We sang this as a warm-up song in choir but our version is differnet. Our went like :

Have you seen the ghost of John?

Long white bones with the skin all goo~ne~

Than so on. So yeah...Just wanted to let ya know. Also, loved this ha ha!
Loulybob chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
D'AWWWWWW D':
Codiak chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
"Stick a wig on him and it's all good."

LMFAO!

Normally, I'd finish reading these first because I just found this story. But I couldn't wait. ;)
Uke-Roxas chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
I think Dash should win :) Cause lets face it, Slave Danny is hot :P
Torfkopp chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
I'd blow him.

You know, there are things to be seen in the locker room that cannot be unseen and underwear in a disgustingly awful state of utter dreck is one of them. I have seen the devil of evil underwear and that is more than enough to choose that.

Also I'm kind of gay but thats not the point :P
AnihyrMoonstar chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Epic analogies. Especially the second paragraph, (excluding the nursery rhyme intro), with "...life altering *conception*..." "...*mating* of war wounds and duty..." "...*seed*s of doubt..." "...nurturing *womb*..." and that just goes on and on until I'm not sure whether to picture kids with their lives changing before their eyes or an underage fetus being split out from its safe haven of a mother's belly and spilt unceremoniously on the sidewalk. -shudder-

Of course, there are other great lines (and just moments in general). I actually like "...risk life, limb, and hygiene..." quite a bit. Haha. :P And all throughout the language is great. Long curling and engaging sentences, but the imagery comes right to life. The half-second Danny vs. Dash gunfight was cool...and I can't get away without mentioning the entire idea behind it: Tucker poisoned by veggie pizza? This, my friend win.

Very, very nicely done, even if it was through a text, even if the fates (in the form of your computer) fight against you - you seem to be fighting a winning battle, and I love it. I look forward to whatever more you have, whenever that might come, and wish you luck and happiness until then.

~Moonstar
Insanity0Rocks0My0Socks chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
For some reason, my favorite part was when Dash pulled Danny into his lap XD But that was followed closely by Tucker fleeing the room and your wonderful page breaks! xP Can't wait for the next part!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 1/23/2010