Reviews for Blood of Ipswich
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
please please please add more, i'm intrigued so far, i deff wanna know what happens. keep up the good work and update soon!

-Cheshire
sthrnpanther06 chapter 14 . 4/27/2011
i'm all for ending this as a trigolgy and having everyone have their happily ever after. Let her live and complete the story. You can always do another caleb/oc story like the Tess Parry story - I'm a fan of that one too, hurry up and update!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 11 . 8/15/2010
poor riley:( but great chapter!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
please update soon!
Lucy Greenhill chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
Me again! Just read this story and the others and I loved them all! Can't wait for more! xoxo
KahlanDanvers1988 chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
And she's back!

Great chap and can't wait for the next,

Kayla
J-21Way chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
Geezs...i wonder what really brought her back...

Since it's not love (Tho i'd be so sweet if it was)

hm...Magic...Maybe...just maybe Riley felt her magic return to herself so she (both addyson and Riley couldn't contain the power so she was forced back into her body) - Doesn't sound very likely to me -

I hope to figure this out soon, SO you better update soon

-Joelyn-
jennyabc chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
hm... she came back? without a explanation? probably that'll be in further chapters ! I REALLY want to read Pogue and Addyson's relationship like if they'll hookup(as in share there love for each other)! have you thought of a story line with Pogue and Addyson or some other girl as the main characters ?
KahlanDanvers1988 chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Great update.

I just have one question though. Are you going to keep Addyson around when they get Riley back in her body? That is unless Addyson doesn't actually make it.

Update soon,

babydoll223 99 chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
Great chapter! I knew there was some sexual tension between Addyson & Pogue. Too bad Caleb had to come in at that moment.

Now with the black magic solution... What happens if instead of Riley's soul going back into Riley's body Addyson's soul gets put into Riley's body & Riley stays in Addyson's body? What the heck is everyone else going to think with Riley coming back to life? Since they had a funeral & everyone thinks she is dead?

Keep up the great work! Keep the updates/chapters coming!
gxaxbxbxy chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
I was starting to wonder where Kate was. Great chapter!
KahlanDanvers1988 chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Uh come on, don't tell me she's actually going to find another option?

Update soon cause I really want to know what your thinking.

KahlanDanvers1988 chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
That was good.

Ok seriously I understand where Tristan's coming from with the black magic stuff but seriously she just needs to take a step back and realize that it IS most likely the only option.

Update soon,

KahlanDanvers1988 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
That was good.

Can't wait for you to update.

AddysonMae chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Hey I can't wait for the next one!

This was a realy good chapter!