Reviews for Bare
musicnlyrics chapter 28 . 5/6
I love it! Paintward and Writerella make a pretty intense outing. I enjoyed the reversal of the New Moon plot line - great stuff! Thanks for sharing!
MysterySan chapter 26 . 4/26
It was a heart touching story.
MysterySan chapter 28 . 2/18
Well I don't have Bella's mastery in words or Edward's talent with colours but still this story made me red, pink, grey and all those colours associated with passion, love and bleakness. I loved your Edward. I agree most of the readers must have been fascinated with Bella but I wasn't. I couldn't connect with her on the level I connected with Edward. That doesn't mean that I didn't like her or that I hated her it's just that I loved Edward more. At times I felt that Edward was too forgiving and generous with her. I mean the way she made fun of his size and he wasn't even upset or offended. Such a thing requires a big heart. I mean, how she would have felt if he had made fun of her body, let's say her breast size? But he didn't. Yeah I agree that when he sketched her the first time he told her that she wasn't beautiful but he apologized to her many times for it later on. His protruding hip bones were brought up so many times in this story. I don't understand one thing, why is it that when a girl is inperfect we expect boys to accept her as she is and make her feel beautiful but when a boy is imperfect we keep pointing it out. That's not fair. I mean yes we got it when you mentioned for the first time that Edward has feminine hips but there was no need to bring it up every time he was shirtless or naked. Yeah, I have got it all out. Now on the brighter side you are an amazing writer who actually breathes life in the characters. I was hooked up from the start. I loved every single character in this story except James. Because apart from him you didn't create any villainous characters. Though it was hard at times to follow your story. I mean at one instance I was reading about Bella and Edward and suddenly Alice popped up and then I realized that at least day has passed between the previous and the current part. It was disconcerting, that's it. You'll think I came here to only gripe but that's not the case, I really loved this story. I write big reviews only when I love a story passionately.
Yellow if you feel bad about anything I have written above. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/24/2016
Edward makes a friend in a month that their not together...REALLY! He didn't have one friend all through high school but now a "beautful BFF" and she seems to know everything about him, ugh hated this chapter so much.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/23/2016
Why does Bella have to save him... his family knows his troubles why didn't they help him? I would've left too
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2016
I don't understand, Edward said he's never felt anything like this, yet he spoke of love for Tanya? So confused
hannhilar chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I have to tell you - I've read this story so many times and each time I'm blown away by the effortless way you have with words. Had to tell you the fiftieth time around.
cbzoo chapter 17 . 9/11/2016
great I am enjoying this
cbzoo chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
wow
Guest chapter 28 . 7/13/2016
Wonderful story. I loved it. Thank you for sharing.
dpennell007 chapter 28 . 7/3/2016
Lovely, mesmerizing story! From the unique family dynamics, to a sensitive, talented yet oh so tortured Edward, and a Bella not afraid to admit her mistakes - your fic had me in it's grip from the very first chapter. Excellent work!

Now that I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy about Bella (after wanting her to get hit by a passing train a few short chapters ago), I wonder if I should even read Bound... Decision made. I'm going in!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Yes, already read it. Loved it too!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Oh my...
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
You are killing me with this very different, beautiful love story! I find myself lost in the two of them. God, please let them be together and stay that way!

Poor Edward with the guilt of his parents death engrained in his whole being. Holding him back from life because of his shame and guilt.

Then there is Bella who can't see her own beauty. She is always being the grown-up. Never being the child...
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Now I don't think I have read this fic. It is so beautiful!
5,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »