Reviews for Bare
levityoflonging chapter 13 . 5/14
I don't like this. He won't open up to her and he is keeping things from her, but she feels like she did something wrong. It feels like he is stringing her along in a way.
is2121 chapter 26 . 3/12
What a beautiful beautiful story. Maybe even the best I’ve read on here. I looooooved ALL of these characters and how different you made them, especially the secondary characters like rose, emmet and jasper. So good!
is2121 chapter 20 . 3/12
Ugh yes Alice! Tell her she fucked up but I can sympathize with Bella too. I love that. I usually really hate it when Bella fucks up or when she doesn’t and she’s being made out as the bad guy but I don’t think anyone is wrong here. Bella is valid in how she feels even if she went about it too drastically. Love it!
is2121 chapter 19 . 3/12
So far this is the first story where Bella leaves Edward and uses the words. Loooove it. And I’m sorry for not reviewing every chapter, I’m so in love with ALL of these characterswhich is extremely rare) I just can’t stop reading. All of them are so beautiful in their own way and SO UNIQUE!
iAnoved chapter 7 . 2/8
"Fat-free rice cakes" won
iAnoved chapter 6 . 2/8
" I choose to impress myself with the ability to hold this convo. without vomiting" it was quoted like these I missed and stuck in my subconscious over the pass years lmao ️
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2020
You wouldn't say "The thought of another human's eyes coming across she notebook," so don't say "The thought of another human's eyes coming across she and Edward's notebook."

Use HER. "The thought of another human's eyes coming across HER notebook." "The thought of another human's eyes coming across HER and Edward's notebook."

Simple. No?
mommymac0508 chapter 28 . 5/21/2020
I loved it all thank you
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 3/30/2020
Ok, I got this from the base of the story.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 3/30/2020
I'm confused. So Edward was put on medication for his...anxiety and it was doing a number on him? So he got over zealous in his love making and she didn't appreciate it because she felt he wasn't in his right mind? Hey he wasn't taking advantage of her, at that moment he needed this with her. But hey no means no...Does Edward have some other major mental health issue that needed serious meds that would mess him up like this? After the lovely last chapter this one is making me have whiplash.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 3/30/2020
I love seeing them in this future epi. He proposed on his birthday. Nice.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 3/30/2020
I wish I could see that painting Edward did of Bella and himself. So Bella wrote the word Bare on his painting? Her words on his art, perfect.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 3/30/2020
Oh the ring painting scene was perfection. Made me tear up. I think you are like these two characters, your artistic value is in your words. Like Edward paints beautiful pictures, you paint them with your deep words. Lovely.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 3/29/2020
Wow, even after mad passionate love making and Bella finally had her first orgasm during intercourse she still managed to be silly about the whole thing. I mean why get up so quickly after such an intense love making? Her first thoughts after all that passion is to go straight to telling him...ick...I've got to clean this shit off asap. Ah, but they are teens, I forget. Great family meeting to flesh out the miscommunication between them all.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 3/29/2020
It must have been uncomfortable for Bella to realize Edward had easily found a friend to confide in and for that brief time she thought maybe he was moving on from her. But of course she had the same thing with Mike at work when he filled that same kind of roll, maybe not as colorful as Jane was. But in the end the trip to meet her did fuel this, hopefully finally round of learning to trust again...Bravo that Edward went to a psychiatrist.
5,768 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »