Reviews for Bare
kalibean chapter 25 . 7/6/2013
Just love this sweet story. Love!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
Isabella Marie Swan Edward Anthony Masen Elliot Charles Masen, Sterling Edward Masen, Eleanor Renee Masen, Drake Carlisle Masen, and Olivia Esme Masen
(Elliot, Sterling, Nora, Drake, and Olivia)

Mary Alice Brandon. Jasper Tobias Whitlock Trevor Emmett Whitlock, Stephanie Alice Whitlock, and Jacqueline Isabella Whitlock
(Trevor, Stephanie, and Jackie)

Rosalie Danielle Hale Emmett Axel McCarthy Daniel Jasper McCarthy and Sophia Rosalie McCarthy
(Danny and Sophie)

Jane Catherine Volter Liam Prescott Newton Sylvia Jane Newton and Kimberly Michaela Newton
(Sylvia and Kimmy)

Michael Theodore Newton Jessica Agatha StanleyRodney William Newton, Prescott James Stanley, Thomas Andrew Newton, Holly Jessica Stanley
(Rod, Scotty, Tom, and Holly)

Tyler Alexander Crowley Lauren Camille Mallory Josephine Lauren Crowley and Alexander Matthew Crowley
(Josie and Alex)

Eric Patrick Yorkie Irina Avery Denali Erin Patrice Yorkie, Noah Eric Yorkie and Madison Irina Yorkie
(Erin, Noah, and Maddie)

James Gordan Hunter Victoria Judith Scarlett Garth Victor Hunter and Mark Jude Hunter
(Garth and Mark)

Angela Annette Weber Benjamin Gregory Cheney Christopher Benjamin Cheney, Charlotte Angela Cheney, Charity Willa Cheney, Chelsea Margaret Cheney, Chad Dylan Cheney and Cherridan Annette Cheney
(Chris, Lottie, Rita, Chelsea, Chad, and Cherry)
AshenGrayLady chapter 28 . 6/18/2013
Love this story, i want to put in the pocket of my heart and carry it around forever...
meleelove chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
Found this story, couldn't stop reading, 'twas really good. At the beginning I thought it had a tinged of cliched fanfic but as it progressed I became enthralled by the story. Really well written, glad it was third person, very refreshing to read. And did anyone else get nervous when Edward asked Bella to be careful driving in the snow, I had a feeling she was going to die. Once again great story, kind of long review but I wait until I'm done reading a story until I review it:) thank you.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
so so so so goooooooood
LizziePaige chapter 28 . 5/24/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Such a tortured Edward but I loved the way he interacted with his family and then Bella. Thanks for sharing these characters with us :)
guardianangel marie chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
Totally amazing! I LOVED this story! It is perfectly written, and it also upped my vocabulary! So thank you for that.
I absolutely loved it! Keep up the TOTALLY WICKED work! XDXDXD
Frances357 chapter 28 . 5/6/2013
Beatiful, poignant story.
Twiolic chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Oh how tragic.
DreamsofaDreamer chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
First chapter downed, and I must say (pardon my language) holey shit. Your writing is so devastatingly mesmerizing. So entirely different from most authors - a slight lyricism to your words. I can't wait to read more!
Nikki1219 chapter 26 . 4/26/2013
So beautiful...loved it!
tlyxor1 chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
I almost don't want to continue. If I do, it means I come closer to finishing. SUch a wonderful, beautiful story.
jarindanielle chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
Shes dead so I cant hate her rite? Ugh...ready for Edward to explain
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
I'm not sure you are still around to read this... It's 4:36am and I'm still reading this "should be a novel" wonderfully sweet story. How you've captured teen angst but with an understanding and care makes me wish someone had written my teenaged years this way.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Bare has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
5,768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »