Reviews for Bare
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 3/27/2020
Bella was wrong to go into Edward's bedroom and uncover his art work and just stand there and look at it when she wasn't invited to do so. So Edward reading her words, equally invading one's private space is wrong but they seem to have forgiven those invasions. So Alice is the biological child and Edward is the adopted one of the bunch. I gather his backstory will explain why he's so broken. And everyone seems to just accept Edward as he is. Are they not having him deal with his issues instead of just glossing over them?
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 3/27/2020
Good for Bella not buying into Edward's sketch of her or the way she feels about her 'lack of beauty'...oh teens.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 3/27/2020
What is Edward's problem I wonder? Sounds like he's an emo teen, missing school being a difficult brother and I guess son. At least he was able to save Bella from the infamous Van verses old truck.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 3/27/2020
I take it these Cullens are not vampires. But Edward has some sort of a problem with Bella. What could that be since they don't even know each other or have been in each other's presence yet. Oh high school drama...it's really not my favorite kind of setting to read. But this one seems very interesting.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
I know I must have read this before and yet I see no review so perhaps I haven't. In any case this first chapter was very good. I have lots of questions. Like I wonder why Bella is so lacking in self confidence. She seems to have no self worth. I see some of the cannon Twilight E/B so far. Wonder if there will be more. I'm in for a first read or perhaps even a re read on my part. Seems fresh to me either way.
Emo4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2020
this was a wonderful story, I truly enjoyed it.
madelinecoffee chapter 26 . 11/19/2019
This is exactly Edward and Bella. It’s beautiful and soulful and it made me cry. Thank you for your art.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/16/2019
I hated this Bella in some chapters. The first love is allways an interesting reading, but I feel me more identified with Esme.

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Janina14 chapter 11 . 2/5/2019
This story is so full of raw emotion so far, I‘m literally soaking it up.
Also, Rosalies character is a special little treat in your story.
Justchillingandliving chapter 28 . 12/22/2018
Wow! This story. I have no words. The characters were so complex and invoking of emotion. Excellent Job.
AmandaGrey13 chapter 21 . 11/12/2018
Your story is absolutely amazing. The way you write stirs up emotion in a way I can't describe. Every chapter is beyond beautiful I can't stop reading.
BadBoySuprem Super-McSizzle chapter 23 . 10/20/2018
this story deserves to be officially published as a book. im not even kidding. the words , the story , their relationship etc everything is just so beautiful that it causes ache in my chest.
shannon30033 chapter 23 . 9/14/2018
Thank you for this lovely story. I'm not sure when you wrote it, but I love it. It must be weird getting folks writing you who are all fired up about something in a chapter that was created such a long time ago. Well, whatever the case, I just wanted you to know how magnificent this story is and how much I have enjoyed your writing. Thank you! Don't worry about that guest reviewer who has bug up his/ her bum about some stupid inconsequential spelling error. Pul lease. Ugh. Nit picky folks like that need to find some time and love in their life to volunteer to beta a person who is working on getting ideas out, not perfection in grammar. It's harder that it looks and sometimes stuff still gets by ya! Take care!Shannon
guest chapter 24 . 6/4/2018
It's door JAMB, and Jane PEEKED.
guest chapter 18 . 6/4/2018
Esme tried to REIN in her excitement (think using reins to control a horse).
5,768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »