Reviews for Bare
rchpbabe chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
you are very articulate, and you write beautifully!much love!
Crispy Anakin chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
Bella's words were really touching. I really don't understand Edward's problem with her, but I guess all will be revealed in future chapters right? Keep up the great work!
BeingNonsensical chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Oh please tell me you are planning on updating very shortly! I absolutely love this story. I love it because they are almost their canon selves, just a little more intensely. I love IntenseWard...and the fact that Bella is also so intense with her writing and her feelings of unworthiness is so interesting. I can't wait to read more! :)
shorty84 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Can't wait for you to update soon!
the-quiet-girl chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Love it, love it to itty bitty bits

Cannot wait to see where you take this, I know you will do brilliant things with this fic. As you have done with your Robert/Kristen RPF.

Cheers,

Eli
Sunfeathers chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Oh my. This story is fabulous! I just found it thanks to the thread at Twilighted and am so glad I did. I'm so intrigued by this Bella. So at odds with how others see her. Can't wait to read more. :)
jantanamo chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
I really love your descriptions, particularly the use of colours, such as this in Chapter 2: "The boy was beautiful in his anger, all golds and auburns, like autumn." and this in chapter 3: "She caught Mike staring, and it made her flush, red, white and black all over.". It makes the characters seem like paintings themselves.

I'm looking forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing!
insanebeauty chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
I am loving the start of this. You're really talented and I can't wait to see where this story goes.
bertin chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
This is simply wonderful, wonderful wonderful.
Carrie from ASE chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Lindsey, just now had time to read, This is FANTASTIC, as per usual of course!

Already i feel way more connected to Bella than i ever did with SM's version, and the art major that i am, LOVES the fact that Edward seems to be a bit on the artsy side.

“I’ve never been so grateful for that douche bag,” Alice whispered.

This line is made of win. I love all of it, can't wait to read what's next!
Missi chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Excellent! Please include more chapters soon! I love your writings.
rchpbabe chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
i love your retelling of the story so much better than is so much more real!much love.
the shrew chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Okay, first, I giggled at the use of the word "turpentine", but that is only because I am changed from reading The Submissive and The Dominant.

I loved the description of Edward studying her form at the lunch table. That was really cool, and it added to Bella's attempt to capture him in words.

I also loved Charlie's comment about not giving Bella back to her mother. It made me LOL, but there is more to that line. It has layers. I love layers. He finally gets to build a relationship with her, and I love how the line conveys that as well. IMHO, people that think Charlie only liked Bella for her culinary skills really missed the point. But that is just me. You show their relationship in a fleshed out manner. Love the story so far.

I even adored the simple comment from Edward of "you're fine." I heard that distinctly while reading. :)
the shrew chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Alice and Angela are incredibly good in this. I like that you have taken the essence of the book versions and translated that into the human versions of them in this story.

I loved the ref to The Ugly Duckling. You have utilized it perfectly for this story.

NGL, not a Jake fan, but you have written that section well too.

Two particular parts stuck out to me. First, "She was not beautiful, and she was not fine. But that was her own secret." I love the foreshadowing of this statement. It's simplicity struck me. Second, "...but he was lovely, and she wanted to take out her notebook and write him all over the pages." I just love that image, but I love how you have her desiring to capture his beauty. I love that she wants to translate his beauty into her form of expression - the written word. This tells me just how much of a connection and attractuion she has to him. Nicely done. :)

the shrew
the shrew chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
stella luna sky,

I like this teaser. It provides enough to pique my interest, and then the end nearly had me falling out of my chair or crying or sighing at the emotion. So sweet and honest. Great start. :)

the shrew