Reviews for Bare
Aurabee chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
God. As with many things you write, I want to crawl right into the story and live with it.
Aurabee chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Oh my. This is going places.

I followed the link you posted at harlotting - thank you for sharing it. I've loved the RPF you've shared, I can't wait to see what depth you bring to these characters too.

shutupinyerface chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
i literally lol'ed at the doorknob comment. i can't wait to read what you have in store for your bella and edward.
shutupinyerface chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
"I am not beautiful, she wrote. Her script was a mixture of cursive and print, the lovely handwriting already a contradiction of her words. I am my mother's keeper, my daddy's little girl, and I thank them for my name, but I do not live up to it."

gorgeous. so so pretty! it's so pretty that you're making all the other fanfic jealous.
Chonga815 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
i love your stuff. you are truly a master at setting up atmosphere in your stories. and your characters have a clearly defined pov.

almost made me wish i could be in high school again, just to be as angsty as these people.
Narcissmy chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
One more lovely chapter :)

I like the way even though it's all human, we're sticking to the story from the book roughly. It's nice to see what might have played out had Edward just been a moody pubescent male instead of you know...a grandpa in his mind :)
contreplongee chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
He's drawing her. I can't believe he's drawing her. It's probably my favorite artistic side of Edward, I had never read this before.

"All the good girls are home with broken hearts..."

Tom Petty again 3
Vampirelover1901 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
I like your take on Twilight, esp. Alice's involvement. Looking forward to more.
twilighter.cullen chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
God...You're a goddess Lindsey.

I Loved this, like all of your writing.

Please update soon, I'm kind of addicted right now!

take care hun ;D
philadelphic chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
I like your style. It's kind of dark and lyrical, and makes me think of sad, beautiful music. You don't shy away from the vulnerable underbelly of insecurity, so I believe it.
SycaTressa chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Wow great story
vikkkkk chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
so good! cant wait for the next:)
TinaBaby chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Interesting so far. Update soon please!
cullensrfun chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Sque, I LOVE IT! Am waiting on edge of seat for next chapter!
linsadair chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Oh, Miss Stella. You slay me again. You make it raw and credible and less than flawless when you make things awkward. That is what makes your writing so perfect. I love your Edward. A lot. I wish i could hug you right now.
5,698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 367 374 375 376 377 378 379 .. Last Next »