Reviews for Bare
rchpbabe chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
lindsey, this is susuietaj143 from a soul enchanted and i really love your have such grace when you write, and it's great to see you writing about bella and edward, and writing here no less!i always love to see whatever your work might be, so good luck with bare!
caitlexishop chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I really like your story! I can't wait to see what happens. Angela and Alice are awesome, as always. But what was up with Edward? I can't believe you don't have more reviews, but I am a faithful reviewer and hope to help any way I can! Thank you so much for writing and I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :D
vanilladoubleshot chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I love this! I already adore your Alice - which is rare - and your characterization of Billy is just so spot-on, I finally understand why Charlie spends all of his time with the man. :) I also love the idea of an Alice/Angela friendship! They are win.
Rawr Ashley Rae chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
update!
Chalger chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
great start, i can't wait to see where you take this
BLOODYHALFBREED chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY (DEEP BREATH) LOVE IT!

UPDATE SOON!
le moulin chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is really beautiful so far! I love the way you write the play on her name and how she doesn't see herself as a /belle/ at all.

I really want to know what's got Edward's knickers in a twist, too! I look forward to more of this. :)
vanilladoubleshot chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I am so excited about this story! I always love the idea of their relationship building through writing - sexual tension through textual tension, heck YES. And I like the way that you're employing Twilight canon; it doesn't seem cliche and ~twilight the way that you write. Eagerly awaiting more!
5,768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 375 382 383 384 385