Reviews for The Uniniatiated's Guide to HP Fanfiction
Lol 'plum' :D. Ahhh there's nothing quite like spending your quiet, hard-earned evenings trawling through page upon page of terrible, badly written ff just to find that one story that u can't possibly live without... God Bless FanFiction!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Snarry1974 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This has been extremely helpful for me. I found fanfiction a few months ago, and have been (slowly) learning what all these things mean. But for the life of me, I could not figure out what Severitus was. This really clarifies a lot. Thanks!
Mazabm chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
okay then this was good. Great job.
All-Angels-Fall chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Thank you for this. It's very helpful. :)
readingpower chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You may want to add a fem!Harry section. This is where harry is a girl. This can overlap most plots. Also, you forgot manipulative!Dumbledore.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Thank you for this guide; I was tired of having to Google every new term I saw. (Also thank you for what you said about holding a story hostage for reviews. If a story is good it will get a lot of reviews (like this did), if it's not then it won't. The author should interpret the lack of reviews as a message to get someone to help her/him improve the writing so that her/his idea can be as great on paper as it was in the author's mind.)
Babywolfchick1142 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I know it has been a while, but I stumbled in and thought I would add in my own two sense. Harry Potter book readings have become quite popular, so you might wand to add in the 'reading books' category.
HMRoberts chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Just wanted to thank you for posting this - not everyone is familiar with all of the terminology. Much obliged!
Lulu50000 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Thanks for making this, I didn't know what half of this stuff actually meant before. :)
I'm not actually sure why... But I burst out laughing at the end of this. O.O Please help me?! (Note. I'm entirely joking. I do NOT need help, just sleep. I'm on a sugar high. :D)
Cherries and Bearbees chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
-is still grinning from reading this- Awesome guide.

Actually, I had no idea what PwP was and now I am kind of glad I steered away from those in general. A plot is what makes a story awesome after all. Thanks for writing this guide!
DisappearingActNo4 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Well, hi!

Do you, by any chance know what B-Mod is?

Greets, Kephi
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I LOVE this! Where has it been when I tried to find my way though fanfictions? I had no clue about slash, everything I know about it, I learned here... *ggg and I'm even married and have kids!

THANK YOU for posting it! Vin
physicssquid chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Pairing-wise, you missed out Harry/Lucius and Harry/Salazar Slytherin, which are my favourites, though I do like Snarry, and then there's Harry paired with some of the other main Slytherins.

Just thought I'd mention it.