Reviews for The Uniniatiated's Guide to HP Fanfiction
guihualiusha chapter 1 . 5/29/2020
Thank you! You really make my life easier~
AtomSplash chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
You know what, i loved this plain and simple. I find your opions thoughout it hilarious and they add to the really good overview of terms used. I wish i had found this when i started reading fanfiction so i would not have had to tear out my hair at the tenth WIP.
Thnx a lot for this it really cheered me up!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
You have NO idea how much that helped me...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
The only qualm I have with this is how you refer the OC as a Mary Sue when I'm sure there are OCs who are more than just "Mary Sue" used in your example. I get where you're getting at but I know people who can write effective OCs who aren't Mary Sues or Gary Stus.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Lol 'plum' :D. Ahhh there's nothing quite like spending your quiet, hard-earned evenings trawling through page upon page of terrible, badly written ff just to find that one story that u can't possibly live without... God Bless FanFiction!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
BLESS YOU
Snarry1974 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This has been extremely helpful for me. I found fanfiction a few months ago, and have been (slowly) learning what all these things mean. But for the life of me, I could not figure out what Severitus was. This really clarifies a lot. Thanks!
Mazabm chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
okay then this was good. Great job.
All-Angels-Fall chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Thank you for this. It's very helpful. :)
readingpower chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You may want to add a fem!Harry section. This is where harry is a girl. This can overlap most plots. Also, you forgot manipulative!Dumbledore.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Thank you for this guide; I was tired of having to Google every new term I saw. (Also thank you for what you said about holding a story hostage for reviews. If a story is good it will get a lot of reviews (like this did), if it's not then it won't. The author should interpret the lack of reviews as a message to get someone to help her/him improve the writing so that her/his idea can be as great on paper as it was in the author's mind.)
Babywolfchick1142 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I know it has been a while, but I stumbled in and thought I would add in my own two sense. Harry Potter book readings have become quite popular, so you might wand to add in the 'reading books' category.
HMRoberts chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Just wanted to thank you for posting this - not everyone is familiar with all of the terminology. Much obliged!
Lulu50000 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Thanks for making this, I didn't know what half of this stuff actually meant before. :)
GOAWAYISAIDIQUITFANFICTION4EVA chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I'm not actually sure why... But I burst out laughing at the end of this. O.O Please help me?! (Note. I'm entirely joking. I do NOT need help, just sleep. I'm on a sugar high. :D)