Reviews for Darkness Prevails
Dragz1991 chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
please update soon!
Lovee Struckkk chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
in this story you keep changing from first person to third person and back again. It gets quite annoying,...
Mrs. Quincy chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
POST MORE LIKE NOW!
Holy Cross Baby chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Poor Jake update soon
TriGemini chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Good chapter!

Of course, Edward wouldn't like seeing Bella with Jacob, for he's still hung-up on her. Nevertheless, despite what's happened, between Bella and Edward recently; it sounds like they're getting along, very well.

Even to the extent, that Edward is hoping that soon enough, he and Bella can be more, than just friends.

As for, the whole wanting Jacob to go away, that may take some time, until Edward gets his wish.

Although, after the idiot, known as Jacob Black-got himself drunk and then showed-up at Bella's school; he's not helping his current situation.

Especially, after the way, Jacob treated Bella; who can blame her for not wanting to be around him anymore.

Therefore, only pushing Bella closer to Edward, in the end.

Can't wait to find out, what'll happen next.

So, looking forward to more. Until then.
anothertwilighter chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Sorry Jake, but you make me laugh.
Holy Cross Baby chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Pretty good, I kinda want Jake to win. Update soon
TriGemini chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Good chapter!

As I thought what could happen, it's obvious that things between Bella and Jacob will never be the same after everything that's happened.

First off, because Jacob-is keeping something from Bella and that alone, may complicate things; since she can tell, he's not telling her everything.

Second of all, it sounds like deep-down Bella is feeling something for Edward, yet she merely believes it to be gratitude, when it could be something else entirely.

And third, a person can already notice that there's a rift beginning to form between Bella and Jacob; therefore, it's only a matter of time-before it gets even bigger.

Therefore, giving Edward a chance to make his way back into the picture and going after what he wants, this being Bella.

Curious, as to what'll happen now. So, looking forward to more. Until then.
anothertwilighter chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
So Bella is seeing Edward behind Jakes back? Or did I get it wrong? ;-)
Holy Cross Baby chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
I think she should stay with Jake. Edward is the bad guy here he kidnapped her. Update soon
TriGemini chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Intense chapter!

I think that apart of Bella has sort of fallen for Edward; even though, she'd never admit it openly. At least, that's what I believe from the beginning, since for a moment-Bella could tell that for an instant, Edward felt sincere about not wanting to hurt her further.

And I have a feeling that if Bella were to give Edward a chance, there's a possibility, he could change her mind about what she feels for him and Jacob.

Even though, Edward has failed in keeping Bella with him; seeing as how, she's chosen to go with Jacob. It's obvious to Jacob, that something happened between the two of them and now fears, he may of lost Bella to Edward already.

Yet Edward has yet to realize this fear of Jacob's or else, he wouldn't give-up so easily on letting Bella go without trying to win her over.

Nevertheless, Jacob's newfounded fears are probably going to affect his relationship with Bella from here on out, to the point, where he may begin to push her towards Edward's direction and straight into the arms of his enemy, who'll gladly take the opportunity to claim what he believes, should be his.

After all, Edward would have to be a fool, to let Bella go a second time around; especially, if the next time around, she willingly goes to him-looking for something, she can't find with Jacob. Seeing as how, I'm sure there are things that Edward could give to Bella, that for some reason Jacob either won't or can't give to her. The thing would be to find what could possibly bring Bella to Edward, after this moment.

Curious,as to how this all plays out. So, looking forward to more. Until then.
mckennaismyworld chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
This is getting off to a good start. Congrats on your first fic! Watch out for sudden tense changes, i.e going from I to she in the same paragraph.

I love stories where either Bell or Edward don't have an instant liking for one another. It makes things interesting..angsty. I hope there will be some love/hate. Can't wait for next chapter
TriGemini chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
WOAH, intense story, so far.

Can't believe that Edward has kidnapped Bella.

What does he plan on doing with her?

Very curious, as to what'll happen next. So, looking forward to more. Until then.
Holy Cross Baby chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Pretty good, but the chapters are kind of short. Update soon
Holy Cross Baby chapter 2 . 6/7/2009