Reviews for The Significance In Life
ncistony97 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Nice fic. I wish they dove deeper into that fleeting comment about suicide booth made.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow...that was fantastic!

After watching that episode part of me desperately wanted to know about the circumstances surrounding Booth's rescue, but another part of me didn't. I think you presented it very well.

'She will always be significant in my eyes.' That was wonderful. He knows how it felt to feel as though your life is worthless and so does she and that's why makes their relationship so beautiful. They are two broken people, but they're so strong and together they're stronger because they really do know each other and sincerely lend worth and understanding and love to each other.

Great job!

Leah
luv0817 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
So sad, but so beautiful.
mkbpwb01 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Nice, thanks for sharing. It really only takes one person to pull you back form the cliff...
Jessi28 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
reviews might not make the world go round but they do signify a job well done. And Booth is significant in Bones' eyes too, she just doesn't know how to show it as well or have this lovely back story to explain why it is so important that he knows that she feels this way. Btw, if you didn't know, I like it :)
Rachael chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I'd be happy to make your world turn today! I loved the story, nice and simple but dealt with big issues. We don't often find a lot of fics that focus on booth's past. Please keep writing! I really enjoyed this story. I love stories to do with booth and brennan when they were younger, so please consider writing more like this!

Thanks again, have a great day!

Peace,

Rachael from Australia
CorgiFromSpace chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
That was wonderful. The part about the ocean noticing him was beautiful. Very inspiring.

Cheers,

Ari
SabrinaEden chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I adore the ending, extremely well written and it's perfect. It ties in really well with the finale too :D x x
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009