Reviews for The Long Road Home
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Excellent!
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Tortured Tony is always fine to read. Well done and very much in character with Gibbs and Abby, well written Ziva and her Rivkin-statement.
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
a whumpalicious AU! Tony's torture was a,um,torturous read and well the part with Gibbs and Abby and how you had Tony and Ziva work!
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Really enjoyed this - especially the way the individual physical healing (for both Ziva and Tony) mirrored the emotional healing between them.
thinkthisisawesome chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
that was soo adorable and sweet. like it was really sad at first aand abby's reaction almost made me cry but the ending was soo beautiful. i actually wish something like this would happen (as long as tony and ziva get together, any amount of tourture is redeemed)

keep writing more awesome stories xo
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
"Getting back here might not have been easy, but they’d made it… via the scenic route."

I doubt that it'd be the scenic route they'd take in season 7...
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
great story! :) chauncey
NYT chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Nice. I wish you'd spent more time with their first conversation-when she admitted that she was more severe with him than she would have been if someone else had shot Michael. At any rate, I like how you had each of them explain that "incident." which is why I wanted more. :)
patipatiti chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
sad with a sweet final...perfect!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I liked this story.

It worked...it just plain worked.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Great fic. You should definitely write more Tiva. You do a great job at it.
bomber6 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Really awesome! if only it could happen like that.
can'tthinkofanoriginalusername chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
aw! thats so sweet! good job!
shirik chapter 1 . 6/5/2009