Reviews for Bianca's Fantasy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
cool, there just aren't enough good smutty fantasy fics around
this was really good, can you do a sequal!
revbev353 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Pretty good ;D
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That's slutty right there
LittleMissDreamer1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Lol, i liked the end: A girl could get used to this. :)

Personally, I found this fanfic a tiny bit strange but I loved it! You're writing syle is so good (I'm not kiding)! Please write more! :)
Inazea chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
just to get you some air ... ;)

It's a little ... well, strange to read first, but I like it. Concerning the idea, I think I have not read something like this before ... that's the first fanfic on this book I read, but not my first at all, so ...

I like your style of writing, though I cannot realy tell if your bianca suits the Bianca in the original books ... I read Evernight some time ago (and then only in german, not following the advice to read it in the original language - shame on me) but I guess from what I remember it's not too far away ... although I somehow doubt that something like this would be written in the original books *grins*

anyway, like it ... *fav*

LG

Ina
Mrs. Alexander Sterling chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I will help you breathe so here is a review. ;)

I loved this and Bianca has a funny mind, the way she wants them both at once. Hahahaha. Awesome.
xoxoMizzWest chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
i love it. [:
twilight4evr84 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was a good one shot. You should definatly do more.
heather.spikes chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
i reaally likwed it. it was enteraining. good job.
your-resident-fujoshi chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I liked that last part, Oh yeah. A girl could get used to this. I thought that was hilarious.
SamOfNight chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
OMG! this is amazeing! i was getting horny just reading this! lol like i could feel it too...u should totally write another one where shes actually haveing sex with balthazar and another one with lucas and another one with both! amazeing keep on writing!
TwiLight.Addictionn chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
heelo

very good

keep writting
alexanya07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was a really good one-shot! I loved it! You should do more.
RhondaF chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I think this is a great first fic! There are some awkward sentences and some typos, but the story is great and your writing style is appealling. I'm so glad to see more Evernight fic. I'll definitely be checking to see if you write anything else.
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I thought that was an excellent first story! You definitly have no problem writing and I thought it was very well done! Plus your sex scene was very well written and didn't seem akward at all. The only thing was about halfway through one of your paragraphs was a little confusing. I think that you just repeated some words a few times! Other than that it was quite good. Not to mention I was so glad to find a fic with Balthazar in it. Im such a fan of Balthazar and not Lucas. So this was nice :)

-Dez