Reviews for Pursuit
jessicatb9936 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow! I REALLY loved that! I have never read anything on fanfiction from Victoria's point of view!
Martee chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Awesome, almost makes me feel sorry for her...
Lecidre chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Wow, I've never known those villain characters in Twilight can be this charming... *stares at the screen in awe*

It's rare to see a well written story like this one which was demonstrated from the villain's point of view, and the emotions within this one-shot overwhelmed me. I even felt so sad and sorry for Victoria here because she would never be able to see her James again. And her reaction after finding Laurent living with the Denalis in Alaska made sense, too.

Another wonderfully written companion story! Totally love your work!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
good
aers chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I just started reading your story the other day && so far i love it. i love to read jacob stories.
krizue chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I can almost understand her...

poor woman
PartyOnTheMoon chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was my least favorite to read.

Not because of you, though. You're still amazing at writing. [ I just hate Victoria. Lol. But I was curious to see what she was thinking.

Wonderful job!
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Victoria is one vengeful witch! Haha! Good job!
my hubby is no edward chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Man, Victoria is vindictive. I kind of like it, haha. It's nice to have this tidbit of information. I am too eager to see what's next, so I'll be going now.
HEAR chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I've never read a VPOV. This was an interesting perspective and nice to read... in the beginning, for the teeny tiniest moment, I felt sorry for her.

I realize I need to put you on author alert because I didnt realize this had been posted!
sakura5tar chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
i love how you get into the characters head :)
mz.bubbly chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I guess every girl has a little bit of Victoria in her!
misticbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Awesome take on Victoria.
missouriangel chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
WOW that was good.

Angel
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very well-done. I'm putting you on author alert!