Reviews for Searching 'Til Dawn
moshimellow chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Lovely story as usual w
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
aw...this is just beautiful...i just love how they met at the train station...and their time there, they fell in love...very swet and adroable!
AngelicDemon97 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
really cute :)
Ilyu1304 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
oh my this story is so sad...

to think that Allen was ordered by the earl to kill Kanda

I think I'm going to cry...
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
wow poor allen
babo123 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
The ending was vague, to the point where we have to imagine the ending? Then I shall think of the best xD

I liked how this one was written, and you're right. All your entries for Yullen Week were a success. Can't wait to read more from you from next Yullen Week.

And good luck on exams!
djewellz chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
It's really strange, but I read a book like this once. Only it was really drawn out, haha. But your version's better because it's got Allen and Kanda in it, lol.

I really like the idea here. I've never seen it done quite this way before. I especially like the little italicized sections that weren't quite story but still necessary.

Great job! And good luck on your finals!
Erendyce chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
The end was... strange, for lack of any other word, but I suppose you can imagine whatever you want after that, right? That was a nice shot to end the Yullen week, and I agree with you, yours was a success :D

Ty for sharing your awesome works on this Yullen week! And good luck for your finals! (lucky you, mine end on the 18th of July lol)
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Oh, I really liked this one. It was simply beautiful. And the airy atmosphere worked really well, making the fic has a unique feel to it.

I also liked the plot, and the search of 'nowhere'. It kinda feels philosophic and poetic at the same time. Really well done.

I even liked the rather open ending. It's a really nice way to end this fic, leaving the readers' imagination to run wild :)

Well done for this Yullen Week! I'm sad to see this ends, but I will look forward to more of your works :D
Aion Laven Walker chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
So sad...*sobs*
xRandomosityx chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
good story! I liked it :)
Lochesh chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
for some odd reason, I always love the words in italics. They have this kind of dream-like feel to it. Nicely done