Reviews for A Logical Conclusion
gowvan chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Nicely done
NicholleRose chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Nice...A well writen story where vocalization is not needed to tell it.
Ninmub chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Oh, OW, that was simultaneously beautiful and painful. The subtlety was very Vulcan, and the understated narrative and the focus on small details really made the pain hit home. Really, really nicely done.
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
D so sad
Yuki chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very sad, but lovely and well-written. Grief expressed in formal and slightly halting language has a way of cutting right to the heart.
Elliot Spears chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Beautiful. Moving and poignant. You've captured the Vulcan frame of mind brilliantly, and woven an emotionally captivating little snippet. Well done.
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Amazing and heart wrenching. I truly loved this.
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I liked this very much. I wondered about how Sarek would be dealing with this. You demonstrate the distinct emptiness, the regrets of things left unsaid, the concern for Amanda's state during her last moments. All those wandering thoughts. How sad.

I liked your last sentence, too. Sums it all up well.
LettieM chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
What a touching story. You can really feel Sarek's grief when he is finally alone with his thoughts, without the distractions of the day and the burdens of being a leader among the remaining Vulcans aboard the Enterprise. Well done.
norma jean chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I think this qualifies as using your powers for evil...

I'm *CRYING* dammit!
dreamcatchr2009 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Oh, my. I have nothing useful to say. In the face of such things as loss, logic has no value. And of all things, it was the very last line that broke my heart. Poor, dear Sarek.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2