Reviews for An Unlikely Friendship
M. Louise E chapter 35 . 12/8/2014
I enjoyed reading this very much. :D
Aeidhryn chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
:D Light and enjoyable, and a bit off-to-the-side, just like Tony & Palmer's friendship on the show.
mprmusings chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Just so you know, I totally agree with you...I was disappointed that the writers never fully flushed out that Tony was/is a good leader, held the team together and made them grow. There were hints but no actual crisp moments. Enjoyed this chapter...
Hieiko chapter 35 . 11/17/2010
Aww. This ended on a sad note. But I really love this series; I wish they'd explore more of Tony and Jimmy's friendship on the show.
fukitimout chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
Cause who wasn't rooting for Jimmy when he crashed his car into the bad guy's car?

So, so true. One of my favorite episodes. They should do one on Palmer's family. Everyone else has got a family centric episode except him. He deserves one after 6 seasons!
CrystalWillow chapter 16 . 1/15/2010
these were all very good. well written and nice representations of the jimmy/tony friendship. i always wanted to see more of that (being a huge jimmy fan, more of him is always a good thing!). you've done remarkable!

~;)
rockyshadow chapter 35 . 12/1/2009
It's so sweet that Palmer could be there for Tony after that whole situation got so out of hand with Rivkin and Ziva. Ducky is so insightful and I love how Gibbs is so protective of Tony too.
Burning 'Til There's Dark Blue chapter 35 . 11/22/2009
...Wow. This entire story was just fantastic. And I'm a bit embarrassed to say that when I saw the name of this chapter, I kind of freaked out. Which was made even worse when I read this chapter. Awesome. Just awesome. And kudos for the TS Eliot quote. XD
JWildfire chapter 35 . 11/22/2009
I'm glad you've chosen to explore this friendship. Ive been hoping to see more of it and more of Palmer in general since Bounce. TPTB aren't cooperating yet, but I think you've taken this in the right direction.
CalliM chapter 35 . 11/22/2009
I just got caught up with this great story and I can't believe it is over! I was hoping you would continue straight through sesions 7 & 8.

I do love the friendship that developed between Jimmy and Tony and you did an amazing job of the "behind the scenes" of the shows. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story.
sbfisher chapter 35 . 11/22/2009
Wow - last chapter? I've really enjoyed reading this and will miss the updates. Hopefully we'll something else of yours soon? Thanks for the sharing!
OutCold chapter 35 . 11/22/2009
Umm, I'm sorta speechless.

I love the Ducky explanation, I never thought of it, and it makes sense.

The phone call at the end was fantastic, especially the last line of the whole chapter. Poor Tony, yes, but poor *Gibbs*.

Note how I'm avoiding the first part. I can't think what to say about it. It was just... I don't know. It was just brilliant.

I'll definitely keep an eye out.

Thanks for the fantastic fic!

xx
Viktorija chapter 35 . 11/22/2009
You did a fantastic job!:)
TheNaggingCube chapter 35 . 11/21/2009
This is me whimpering... the story is over for now... what a wonderful ride. I really look forward to your season 7 continuation!

This was painful and touching and such a wonderful continuation of their friendship... even if Tony doesn't even realize Jimmy is there for him right now.
Azamiko chapter 35 . 11/21/2009