Reviews for Hunter
Mimo chapter 31 . 12/28/2014
Great ending great story, I loved it thanks for writing x
Mimo chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Cool very unexpected, love this turn of events
MIMO chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
I loved it again awesome, it was as good as your other story I hope you,Ve kept up your writing you are a natural x
mimo chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Awesome chapter!
MIMO chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Mimo chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Hi I'm reading this story after reading one of you others which I loved, so far this one is really keeping me intrigued I look forward to seeing how it continues. You were studying when I read you other story which was written after this one I hope you continue in some way with your writing x
Sweetie7smiled chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Fascinating! It's neat to see an outsider appreciating the Cullens for who they are. Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Fascinating story! Thanks for writing!
GoddessOfShadows chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
We have the same Birthday!
Twilight girl xD chapter 31 . 3/31/2013
It was reaaaally awesome! And just knew she had to become a Vampire, but I didn't know how... You solved the problem perfectly! I also love how you made Anna so powerful ;)

It was great, thanx for writing it! 3
TryAndStopMe chapter 31 . 2/19/2012
Wow I just love this story. I can't believe it's done. It was amazing beginning to end and well written. I really liked it!
lyokoisreal94 chapter 21 . 5/23/2011
LOVE IT! lol her birthday is the same as mine, odd.

anyway, keep writing!

adhafera black chapter 31 . 1/20/2011

This will be short, because I'm French and the more I write, the more I make mistakes (sorry about that) :-)

I just wanted to send you a review because I really love this story, it's just too fascinating! And Anna is really great, I love the vampire hunter concept!

I'll leave it here, but thank you so much for that little peace of jewellery!

oceanluvr chapter 28 . 10/8/2010
I was hoping for something different not so close to the books. The Volturi get away with so much.
oceanluvr chapter 21 . 10/8/2010
I don't think they are sappy... I think they are a distraction for Anna. Her main goal should be trying to get away. She will never belong there. It goes against everything she believes in.