Reviews for The Improbable
I found and read the entire Maximum Ride series this summer. I read it too quick, though. All eight books are in my room next to my bed; I can't bring myself to put them away. I do not want the flock's adventures to ever end. So, I began reading fan fictions, but they were all so dry. The characters had no depth, and they did not even share the same characteristics as the true characters. But then I found yours. They're different. I love your stories. I especially love Maximum Ride ones. I hope this chapter isn't it. I hope you haven't given up.
Is this it?
You are absolutely amazing; keep going
You should make omega like max :)
For fun and have omega and fang do like a guy face off or whatever
Guest chapter 28 . 11/29/2014
Um hi, this is my first review on ...so yeah. Anyway I just wanted to tell you that I really love your story, its perfect, not too many details, but not too little. Also you stay in character, so you do not need to worry about that. Well, thats all I wanted to say. Please update soon!
AstraShadeSlayer chapter 28 . 7/17/2014
FIIIIINIIIIISH IIIIIIIT! :( *pelts author with muffins*
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
Pleeeeease dont kill Fang! Pleeez! I love all ur stories and it was different in a cool way that that chapter didnt have any of the flock in.
Pleeease dont kill fang!
Ettena Editor chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Honestly, that was a disappointing ending for book 1.
AriSkye chapter 28 . 11/22/2012
Make more please! This is a good story so far...
boxtoplad999 chapter 28 . 4/14/2012
i know you haven't updated this in like a yearish but its really good. please keep going with it
HeavenAboveYou chapter 28 . 6/27/2011
Under normal cercumstances, I would have cried at some parts in both of the stories. I love them! I'm a "angsty depressing fanfic" addict :) Hope to see some updates! I usually only review the last chapter available, so don't be surprised when you get long reviews that are few and far between. ;)) Im glad Fang woke up, and I hope ya enjoy writing this as much as I love reading it!

-fly on,

Scar
hi chapter 28 . 4/21/2011
omg you put shadow in i LOVE her. I am going to be dieing inside until you come out with the next chapter
Vamp Junkie chapter 28 . 4/3/2011
AHHH! AMAZING! please update soon! I'll give you virtual cookies... :)
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 28 . 2/27/2011
*cue creepy music in the minor scale* suspense
poka chapter 28 . 2/20/2011
well... that was an ominous ending.