Reviews for Volition
Kiintastic chapter 31 . 10/4
This story was amazing! I couldn’t put it down, and I probably drove my fiancé insane with “shhh I’m just gonna finish this chapter” as an answer to anything he tried to say. This plot... I love it! I’m both sad and relieved that Edwards “days of glory” in Belfast had to end, but it was for the best!
Tippy chapter 7 . 8/20
Yaassssss! Nothing like living in the shadow of your boyfriend's whores! Bc he couldn't keep his dick out of tons of dirty, cavernous holes. Another story on manwhore Edward changing his ways for vagina number 432. Romance is still alive!
narsuess chapter 31 . 8/11
Thanks for sharing this story, I love it! You started chapter 1 with a bang, sexy time with our sexy couple always got my attention. I love a story when the author didn't wait 10 chapters to make them together, so yeah this one got my attention and to make matter better the storyline was unique with romance on heavy side.

Definitely one of my favorite;)
Judyblue95 chapter 31 . 8/3
What a lovely way to close the story! They are actually still young enough here to possibly have more children. Wouldn't that be fun to write someday? If you don't, that's ok. This was a pleasure to finally read!
Judyblue95 chapter 30 . 8/3
I have truly loved reading this story. Thanks so much for giving it to us, your grateful readers!
Judyblue95 chapter 29 . 8/3
Bella's bravery in the face of what did happen, and what could have happened, astounds me. I don't know how I would cope with living in what really is a war zone like these kids did, and do. Edward shows how he really loves and is dedicated to her here. Thanks!
Judyblue95 chapter 28 . 8/3
How lovely to glimpse the beginnings of their relationship from his POV! He was a player, but loving her changed that for him. I like that! I will finish this today...yesterday was all about seeing Rob...
Ophelia85 chapter 29 . 8/1
Love the story but I don't like that Edward slept around and Bella was a virgin. It's just a double standard that bugs me.
Judyblue95 chapter 27 . 7/31
I could go on reading this forever. I hope someday you write a sequel to this story. It's so good. Thank you for all you give us!
Judyblue95 chapter 26 . 7/31
I can't believe this is done, already! I feel like I just started reading it. I'm happy they made it out of Ireland. I'm sure they have mixed feelings, but realize they couldn't stay there, even in the south. I still have the 5 extra chapters to read and look forward to that. Thanks!
Judyblue95 chapter 25 . 7/31
Guardians of the Peace of Ireland is such a misnomer. I'm glad they are leaving! Hopefully now they will be safe and able to live a long life together!
Judyblue95 chapter 24 . 7/31
Oh no. Something else happened up north, didn't it? Why don't they leave him alone! He can't come back or he will die! What now?
Judyblue95 chapter 23 . 7/31
How nice that they're away from all the fighting now. I know they had to be or Edward would have been shot, but still it's good that they're going to make their life in a place that is not so dangerous.
Judyblue95 chapter 22 . 7/30
Lovely! I'm glad they're safe and together. The proposal was very romantic.
Judyblue95 chapter 21 . 7/30
oh thank God they are both relatively alright and out of there!
4,811 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »