Reviews for Volition
kneon chapter 27 . 6/26
I loved this story so much. Especially with the added history included it just brought it to life. I appreciate the work you did to create this wonderful story, thank you.
readingKs chapter 31 . 5/13
Great story! I love how their love developed over the course and how real the stresses they dealt with felt. Also, I had never seen (or heard of) something written so positively about the work of the IRA. History class/textbooks/the news certainly does not paint them that way and So it was really interested to see a different perspective.
bethharriganation chapter 31 . 4/24
So inlove with this! Its fab reading a fic based in ireland being from there! Id kove to see a new story continuing and maybe showing them going back or one of their children going back!
underthesea97 chapter 31 . 3/25
Such an amazing story!
Such a wonderful story
BRENDA WARREN chapter 31 . 2/26
SORRY I DIDNT RVIEW EACH CHAPTER WAS TO HURRY TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER, I LOVED THIS STORY THANK YOU FORR WITTING IT I LLOVED IT THANK YOU
206pinkbones chapter 31 . 1/26
Beautiful story. I've seen it on other peoples fav lost but didn't read it for some reason. But I'm glad I did! It was very well written and it was so easy to get caught up in a little bit of Irish history. Thanks!
twirob chapter 31 . 12/11/2017
AWESOMELY AMAZING! story ;) thanks so much for keeping this posted for us to read over again ;) I loved the EPOV's as well as the 2 epilogue's ;) because I feel it was Edwards story as well ;D
EAZ4739618 chapter 12 . 11/26/2017
so glad I finally gave this story a shot! I should have read this long ago, its so good!
ThatKindOfGirl chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
Such a good story! Amazing idea and I feel like I’m learning too haha
Iersseltje chapter 31 . 10/31/2017
Great story. Thank you for sharing.
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 31 . 10/30/2017
This story was honestly the best one I have read in a long time. It was fantastic and I didn't want it to end.
Fanslashtic chapter 31 . 10/4/2017
This story was amazing! I couldn’t put it down, and I probably drove my fiancé insane with “shhh I’m just gonna finish this chapter” as an answer to anything he tried to say. This plot... I love it! I’m both sad and relieved that Edwards “days of glory” in Belfast had to end, but it was for the best!
Tippy chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
Yaassssss! Nothing like living in the shadow of your boyfriend's whores! Bc he couldn't keep his dick out of tons of dirty, cavernous holes. Another story on manwhore Edward changing his ways for vagina number 432. Romance is still alive!
narsuess chapter 31 . 8/11/2017
Thanks for sharing this story, I love it! You started chapter 1 with a bang, sexy time with our sexy couple always got my attention. I love a story when the author didn't wait 10 chapters to make them together, so yeah this one got my attention and to make matter better the storyline was unique with romance on heavy side.

Definitely one of my favorite;)
4,823 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »